Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Try to do LX47 to update transfer order delayed status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm new to ABAP development. Please be patient with me.

Is it possible to develop a call transaction for LX47 and update the documents.

I tried to build batch input for LX47 unsuccessfully.

So, my solution was to implement the functions called on program RLLX4700 to update the delayed status for a transfer order.

First, i used the function L_TO_DN_READ to get transfer order with delayed status.

Second, if some transfer order were found then i use the fucntion L_RESTART_QUEUE. If the variable ev_found is equal to space then i call another function L_TO_PASS_DN.

This is not working on production system. I dont know if it fails every times. The feedback is not very good.

My program continues. Is there a call to BAPI WS_DELIVERY_UPDATE and BAPI_PO_CHANGE.

There is another way to call LX47?

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro,

i'm not sure why you try to insert values into selection screen of LX47. Function selects all shifted TOs and detects corresponding deliveries. If you start report RLLX4700 via submit and return or schedule it in a periodic job, delivery value updates of picked quantities are up to date. Hope it helps. Bye Ludwig

0 Kudos

Hello King and thanks for the reply,

I inserted values into the selection screen because i want to know which document gives me an error and, i dont want to update documents that aren't treated by my customer.

I have a doubt when submiting report RLLX4700.

I made a test submiting the report and it displays an ALV with the document filtered in selection screen and doesn't updates the document.

How can i submit the report not to display ALV but just to update and get the returned messafe?

Kind regards,

Pedro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro,

if you run RLLX4700 in background mode (and a job is definetly a background mode ) okcode for posting will be set by programm. After posting well known ALV list will be created and (normaly in background) used as protokoll in spool output of processed job. Maybe you have to set one or both checkbox values to mark selected documents for background, but it's easy to find out. So be brave and schedule RLLX4700 with different checkbox settings (max 4 times) to get it out.

Hope it helps. Bye Ludwig