cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Script need to display main window two times on single page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru's,

So here is my requirement, we need to print check. We are using F110_PRENUM_CHCK and linked with driver prog RFFOUS_C. We have Letter size paper with three sections,

1. Check

2. Voucher Section (containing table of element 515, 525 and 530) 515: Heading, 525 : Regup-Belnr, Regup-XBLNR, Regud-Wrbtr.

530: Regup-SGTXT

3. Voucher Section (As a receipt for bank itself) : contains same data as 2nd section.

I tried several things reading all the previous post over here in SDN.

1. Created Z form created two instances of main window it results just single display of table (voucher section) in section two and not in third.

2. I also tried pasting two times same code in single main window which gives only last item line for the table.

3. Created z driver program made changes in Write_form added control form for element 515 that does results in showing element 515 on both the location.

CALL FUNCTION 'CONTROL_FORM'

EXPORTING

command = 'NEW-WINDOW'

EXCEPTIONS

unopened = 1

unstarted = 2

OTHERS = 3.

CALL FUNCTION 'WRITE_FORM'

EXPORTING

element = '515'

EXCEPTIONS

window = 1

element = 2.

3. For Element 525 and element 530 is not acting same. In the prog 525 = hlp_ep_element. And there are many write_form for this. I tried pasting each and every place same kind of code. It doesnt work. what it do it gives me three pages of output repeating every thing twice and weirdly.

I am need this to be done as I already took so much time solving nothing is working.

Please give me the exact location where to paste this code so I can have two times data of main window.

Or is there any other way to do this....Any way will be good for me as long as it shows two times data in the form.

The data is table.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I figured it out. I changed my driver prog many places according to my required element. called it twice and commented out orignal ones...

former_member182873
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jahangeer ,
     Im in need with the Same thing Iam rtying all the possibilities but nothing working will you Please forward me the changes you made ......................
Thanks and Regards.,

Manjunatha K  (manjudvg8@gmail.com)

former_member182873
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi eventhough its too late but Iam seeing still we are struggling with this Issue ...I solved by making a customised program ZRFFOUS_C and assigning it in FBZP ..Its working fine Iam able to display two line items Using a temporary Internal table with AT LAST statement and control_form function...If anyone required code you can message here.,
Manjunath K

former_member493530
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manju,

I create a new window (no main) but does not run, please can you tell me what should I do to make it work.

Best regards.

Robert.