cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Partner XXX already exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Team,

Created a Org Unit in CRM Org Model. It created a Business Partner of role Org Unit in CRM system.

When I goto BP transaction code in SAP GUI to view the details of the BP, its giving an error message stating as follows "Business Partner XXX already exist"

But I can open the same in CRM UI and see there is only one BP role = "Org Unit" attached.

Warm Regards,

Prem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is because entries of the table SPERS_OBJ was set for this user as for creating org. unit in the CRM.

Please repair (delete) entries of the table SPERS_OBJ for this user and check.

Denis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Denis,

When I went into the table SPERS_OBJ and checked for my User ID LINGAMP. My User ID is not present at all.

I saw 2 other user IDs with many entries, but nothing with my User ID.

I did created Org Unit in CRM system using my User ID, which in turn created BP of role Org Unit, which I am unable to view in SAP GUI. It gives me the same error "Business Partner XXX already exist"

I am able to view the same in SAP CRM UI.

Can you suggest some other things which you did as part of fixing the issue?

Warm Regards,

Prem

shwetha_hs
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looks like it is trying to create a Business Partner when you enter the number in BP transaction. Just try this workaround. When you go to BP transaction, instead of entering the number there, press SHIFT+F5, and in the dialog box enter the BP number and hit Enter.

Regards,

Shwetha