Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical Error in BDoc Message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting a technical error in BDoc Messages (SMW01) in CRM system

Error Description :

The higher-level project must have been transferred successfully (Message class: MKTPL_R3 (206))

Service that caused the error: SMW3_OUTBOUNDADP_CALLADAPTERS (Message class: SMO8 (47))

I have debugged the function module which i above mentioned. I have seen that the standard code try to read the parent info and was unsuccessful, and finally it checks the parent transfer status is not equal to "In Transfer" and should not created in R/3 system.

In our case the Parent transfer status is "E" ; transferred with error and not created in R/3 system, that's why it finally raises an error flag for parent.

Please do let me know, how can i clear these types of BDoc error.

I will award full points.

Regards,

Jeo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Jeo

Please check note:

Note 897255 - Short dump exception not cought (parent_error) R3 transfer

Denis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Denis,

Thanks for reply!!

The error has been raised because of parent marketing element has not been transferred successfully from CRM to ECC system and we are trying to transfer the child element. I have found this in CRM_MKTPL_R3_OUTBADAPTER function module while debugging. In your last reply, you have mentioned one SAP Note: 897255 that needs to be implemented. Is there any alternative way? By doing that, i could solve that Bdoc error.

Can i solve this BDoc error by transferring the parent marketing element first in ECC system & then try to reprocess the BDoc error OR Is there any Object exist, that can solve this issue after downloading it into ECC system.

Please share your valuable thoughts, it would be helpful for me.

Regards,

Jeo

Edited by: Jeo Denson on Dec 19, 2011 10:31 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeo,

We also have this problem.

Could you share this solution?

Regards,

Tiffany

Answers (0)