cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: javax.ejb.TransactionRolledbackLocalException

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I 'm getting the below exception in adapter while i'm encrypting the data by using module deployed in adapter.Could you plz suggest?

Error: javax.ejb.TransactionRolledbackLocalException: (Failed in component: sap.com/PGPEncryptionEAR) Exception raised from invocation of public com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleData com.ngrid.sap.module.crypto.PGPDecryptionBean.process(com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleContext,com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleData) throws com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleException method on bean instance com.ngrid.sap.module.crypto.PGPDecryptionBean@692e8727 for bean sap.com/PGPEncryptionEARxml|PGPEncryption.jarxml|PGPDecryptionBean in application sap.com/PGPEncryptionEAR.; nested exception is: java.lang.NullPointerException: ; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: (Failed in component: sap.com/PGPEncryptionEAR) Exception raised from invocation of public com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleData com.ngrid.sap.module.crypto.PGPDecryptionBean.process(com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleContext,com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleData) throws com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleException method on bean instance com.ngrid.sap.module.crypto.PGPDecryptionBean@692e8727 for bean sap.com/PGPEncryptionEARxml|PGPEncryption.jarxml|PGPDecryptionBean in application sap.com/PGPEncryptionEAR.; nested exception is: java.lang.NullPointerException: ; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException: (Failed in component: sap.com/PGPEncryptionEAR) Exception raised from invocation of public com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleData com.ngrid.sap.module.crypto.PGPDecryptionBean.process(com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleContext,com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleData) throws com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleException method on bean instance com.ngrid.sap.module.crypto.PGPDecryptionBean@692e8727 for bean sap.com/PGPEncryptionEARxml|PGPEncryption.jarxml|PGPDecryptionBean in application sap.com/PGPEncryptionEAR.; nested exception is: java.lang.NullPointerException: ; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: (Failed in component: sap.com/PGPEncryptionEAR) Exception raised from invocation of public com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleData com.ngrid.sap.module.crypto.PGPDecryptionBean.process(com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleContext,com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleData) throws com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleException method on bean instance com.ngrid.sap.module.crypto.PGPDecryptionBean@692e8727 for bean sap.com/PGPEncryptionEARxml|PGPEncryption.jarxml|PGPDecryptionBean in application sap.com/PGPEncryptionEAR.; nested exception is: java.lang.NullPointerException:

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi,

The above issue is resolved by proper error handling .

FYI:The above exception usually comes when unhandled module exception is thrown.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm getting the same error.

MP: exception caught with cause javax.ejb.TransactionRolledbackLocalException: ASJ.ejb.005043 (Failed in component: sap.com/com.sap.aii.adapter.pgp.app, BC-XI-CON-B2B) Exception raised from invocation of public com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleData com.sap.aii.adapter.pgp.ejb.api.PGPEncryptionBean.process(com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleContext,com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleData) throws com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleException method on bean instance com.sap.aii.adapter.pgp.ejb.api.PGPEncryptionBean@7dcb5796 for bean sap.com/com.sap.aii.adapter.pgp.app*xml|com.sap.aii.adapter.pgp.ejb.jar*xml|PGPEncryption in application sap.com/com.sap.aii.adapter.pgp.app.; nested exception is: java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.Message.getMessageKey() of a null object loaded from local variable 'message'; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException:

> Scenario is NFS to FTPS.

XML file to be picked up-> Encryption is applied using AES_256 Algo -> FTPS server.

I have referred to other documents in the forum & configured as below:

localejbs/PGPEncryption - Local Enterprise Bean

applyCompression - ZIP

applyEncryption - true

applySignature - true

asciiArmored - false

encryptionAlgo -AES_256

ownPrivateKey - xxx.skr

partnerPublicKey - xxx.pkr

pwdOwnPrivateKey - xxxxxxxxx

I did not specify the signature Algo since I wanna use SHA1 which is default..

I have got the private & public keys stored in default location - usr/sap/<System ID>/<Instance ID>/sec

I'm using ASMA for File name.

I have set transfer mode as Binary in both sender & receiver, should it be text - UTF - 8 by any chance....

I have requested JCE policy to be deploy for unlimited strength.

Do you think that will resolve my issue & is there anything else that I can check.

0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

We are facing the same problem while accessing the adapter, where was this error handling done. Our scenario is Pass-through and there are no ESR objects.

0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

1. The module specified should be first in sequence in module tab.

So it looks something like below.

2. It is mandatory that we deploy unlimited JCE policies & Basis does this.

When I encountered issues with SFTP adapter, above 2 fixed the errors.

0 Kudos

Thanks Harry,

I have changed the sequence in the Module.

I will check with Basis on JCE policies.

0 Kudos

Hi Harry,

And unlimited JCE unlimited and the Module sequence solves this.

Found out the 'CallSapAdapter' was the culprit. Once I removed it, the PGP module worked.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on PO 7.4 single stack. My scenario is > Scenario is FILE to FTPS.

XML file to be picked up ---> Encryption is applied using AES_256 Algo ----> Bank FTPS server

I' getting the below error. In my case there is no ESR content and receiver side I'm using the PGP encryption.

MP: exception caught with cause javax.ejb.TransactionRolledbackLocalException: ASJ.ejb.005043 (Failed in component: sap.com/com.sap.aii.adapter.pgp.app, BC-XI-CON-B2B) Exception raised from invocation of public com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleData com.sap.aii.adapter.pgp.ejb.api.PGPEncryptionBean.process(com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleContext,com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleData) throws com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleException method on bean instance com.sap.aii.adapter.pgp.ejb.api.PGPEncryptionBean@3d2d4df1 for bean sap.com/com.sap.aii.adapter.pgp.app*xml|com.sap.aii.adapter.pgp.ejb.jar*xml|PGPEncryption in application sap.com/com.sap.aii.adapter.pgp.app.; nested exception is: java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method java.lang.String.length() of a null object loaded from local variable 'name'; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: ASJ.ejb.005043 (Failed in component: sap.com/com.sap.aii.adapter.pgp.app, BC-XI-CON-B2B) Exception raised from invocation of public com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleData com.sap.aii.adapter.pgp.ejb.api.PGPEncryptionBean.process(com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleContext,com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleData) throws com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleException method on bean instance com.sap.aii.adapter.pgp.ejb.api.PGPEncryptionBean@3d2d4df1 for bean sap.com/com.sap.aii.adapter.pgp.app*xml|com.sap.aii.adapter.pgp.ejb.jar*xml|PGPEncryption in application sap.com/com.sap.aii.adapter.pgp.app.; nested exception is: java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method java.lang.String.length() of a null object loaded from local variable 'name'; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException: ASJ.ejb.005043 (Failed in component: sap.com/com.sap.aii.adapter.pgp.app, BC-XI-CON-B2B) Exception raised from invocation of public com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleData com.sap.aii.adapter.pgp.ejb.api.PGPEncryptionBean.process(com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleContext,com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleData) throws com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleException method on bean instance com.sap.aii.adapter.pgp.ejb.api.PGPEncryptionBean@3d2d4df1 for bean sap.com/com.sap.aii.adapter.pgp.app*xml|com.sap.aii.adapter.pgp.ejb.jar*xml|PGPEncryption in application sap.com/com.sap.aii.adapter.pgp.app.; nested exception is: java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method java.lang.String.length() of a null object loaded from local variable 'name'; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: ASJ.ejb.005043 (Failed in component: sap.com/com.sap.aii.adapter.pgp.app, BC-XI-CON-B2B) Exception raised from invocation of public com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleData com.sap.aii.adapter.pgp.ejb.api.PGPEncryptionBean.process(com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleContext,com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleData) throws com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleException method on bean instance com.sap.aii.adapter.pgp.ejb.api.PGPEncryptionBean@3d2d4df1 for bean sap.com/com.sap.aii.adapter.pgp.app*xml|com.sap.aii.adapter.pgp.ejb.jar*xml|PGPEncryption in application sap.com/com.sap.aii.adapter.pgp.app.; nested exception is: java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method java.lang.String.length() of a null object loaded from local variable 'name'

Please find the below are the details. that I have configured.

applyCompression      - None

applyEncryption          - true

applySignature           - true

asciiArmored             - false

dynamicFileName      - FileName

dynamicNamespace   - http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/File

encryptionAlgo           -AES_256

format                       - text

keyRootPath             - usr/sap/<System ID>/<Instance ID>/sec

ownPrivateKey          - xxx.asc

partnerPublicKey       - xxx.asc

pwdOwnPrivateKey   - xxxxxxxxx

signingAlgo               - SHA256

useSecureStore        - false

Please help me out where I need to specify the name.

Regards,

Prabhakar.A

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

amankumarmangla
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am on SAP PI 7.4 (dual stack) and using ICOs for configuration. I have a Proxy to IDoc scenario in my landscape where receiver IDoc_AAE adapter is being used. We are not using any specific module in the adapter and apart from 'Destination' everything is standard.

At runtime, I am getting following error in PI monitoring and the IDoc is not getting generated:

MP: exception caught with cause javax.ejb.TransactionRolledbackLocalException: nested exception is: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.sap.conn.jco.rt.ClientConnection.execute(Lcom/sap/conn/jco/JCoFunction;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Lcom/sap/conn/jco/JCoRepository;)V; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.sap.conn.jco.rt.ClientConnection.execute(Lcom/sap/conn/jco/JCoFunction;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Lcom/sap/conn/jco/JCoRepository;)V; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException: nested exception is: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.sap.conn.jco.rt.ClientConnection.execute(Lcom/sap/conn/jco/JCoFunction;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Lcom/sap/conn/jco/JCoRepository;)V; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.sap.conn.jco.rt.ClientConnection.execute(Lcom/sap/conn/jco/JCoFunction;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Lcom/sap/conn/jco/JCoRepository;)V

Requesting your kind advice on this.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Proxy to IDOC_AAE?

Could you please let us know the proxy system & IDOC system are both same SAPECC system or diff?

What settings have you maintained for proxy & idoc_aae.

Could you share the list.

I'll let you know. If you missed any.

Which Destination did you maintanfor idoc_aae..