cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Calculation on subtotal value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

With regards to one of my pricing calculation procedure,I have Base Value,Freight, Commission and Labor charge and I have to calculate CST/VAT on that conditions. I know If I'll remove accrual tick mark from these condition types then it will add it up with net price and CST/VAT will calculate accordingly.

But my problem is these condition types are used globally so I can't remove the Accrual tick mark from respective condition types.So is their any standard subtotal or Routing is available so that if I'll against to Subtotal-1(Cumulative Value) then the that value will replace the BASB value (Net Price) of TAXINN Procedure and CST/VAT will calculate accordingly ?

If any other standard process is available to address this issue then kindly share with me.

Waiting for your earliest reply.....

Thanks and Regards

AKS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Refer this post you will get the idea

or

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your earliest reply....I tried that also...but the problem is if I'll put subtotal "6" on the respective Subtotal-1 then it will add with the net price and calculate wrong. So is their any other procedure available so that only the subtotal-1 value will be calculated for CST/VAT ????

Thanks and Regrads

AKS

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pleased to inform you that I solved the above query by putting subtotal as 4 in Subtotal-1 line.So it will add with the BASB value in TAXINN and calculated accordingly.

Thanks to all for your visit and reply.....

Regards

AKS