cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export to PDF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When a WebI report that has a Chart and Grid is exported to PDF, the size of X axis values ,Y axis values and the legend and the Grid values becomes very small and the font color also becomes very pale.It is not similar to the Chart/Grid that is in the report.

Chart is exported as an image in the PDF.

Can any one suggest how to export the Chart and Grid to PDF such that it looks similar the WebI report?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

gleo_SRAM
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lavanya,

Just found out how to sort this out as it was driving me mad too.

Select Format Chart - Value Axis - Design.

Select Automatic on the "Ticks Density Mode"

With regards
Gill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Gill,

Thanks for sharing this, was really helpfull, because it was drawing me nuts as well..thanks for sharing this much appreciated...

Cheers,

Anoop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Properties tab -> Page Orientation -> Landscape.

Go to Page Quick view and make sure what ever orientation you have chosen it fits in that orientation. If it fits in one page in Webi it should also fit in one page in PDF. Also, check your margins.

Click the Plus sign next to Page layout and uncheck start on new page.

Login to CMC with the administrator account->folders->Particular folder->Rights->Particular group or user->Web intelligence document->Deny the right u201CExport the reportu2019s datau201D and grant only the right u201CExport the Reports Data(PDF)u201D.

Login to infoview with the particular user ->Open the reports in the particular folder -> now we have only the option save the report in PDF format.

Best Regards

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Naveen, Thanks for sharing this, was really helpfull, because it was drawing me nuts as well..thanks for sharing this much appreciated

Cheers,

Anoop