cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding carry forward of remaining annual leave to next year

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

i need your guidance

i need to carry forward employees remaining annual leave of this year(2011) to the next year annual qouta(2012).

Please guideme how to do it..

We are using both Positive and negative time management for diffrent Per sub-area's also please note for annual/earned leave we are using accrual system.. Please guide me gurus....

thanking you

warm regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check validity of Quota. If it is end of year then through PCR only you can transfer.

First remaining leaves store in one time type at the last day of current year, Again first day of next year update old time type into next year quota.

0 Kudos

hi

thanks alot for your reply ..

please note the qouta validity is end of the year 31.12.11(infotype 2006).. am not sure if you are asking about the validity of qouta in 2006 infotye or under img step "define generation rules for qouta type selection" qouta end date is showing as 31.12.999

1 42 42 42 020 PL Generations 20 Privilege/Earned Leave 01.01.1900 31.12.9999

please advise how to write and do this by pcr.. also please guide me how update this year remaining leave in next year qouta

please advise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I asked about IT2006 validity only.

For PCR start with t.code Pe02. Check

Current year Quota storing in one time type PCR below:

varstcurmo

colop*

09 (For country US use "12)

Varstreday

colop*

hrs=fr20c (20 is PL quota type)

adddb9100 (9100 is time type cretaed in V_t555a as day balance)

use this PCR with P2006 function after Quota function in Schema.

Quota transfer to next Year.

Varstcurmo

colop*

10 (Use incase of US as "01")

varstreday

colop*

hrs=O9100 ( here O represent to last day 9100 is daybalance for PL)

updtqa20

Use this PCR alo After Quota function using P2006

In case your genarting Quota through any Time type instead of UPDTQA20..put adddbxxxx (here base entitlement time type)

0 Kudos

Hi,,

thanks alot for your reply.. i tried creating pcr as per ur guidance...but am not able to do....completly lost...

we are using both positive and negative time management for different subareas..

for negative time management we don't run Time evaluation,,, so we cannot use PCR for subareas whic use negative time management... please advise...

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For positive and negetive time management can use Negative schema (TM04) for time evaluation.

Refer the following sites you will get idea to write PCR.. Mightbe your new for PCR right??

In case of No time evlaution i mean nagitive how your genarating Quotas.

If your are in Devlopment Server then Try to cumulate Quotas with Quota validity and Intervals. In case already In Production require PCR. use single Schema for Both.

[http://www.abaphr.com/sap-payroll-schema-functions-rules-and-operations-%E2%80%93-an-overview/]

[http://www.sd-solutions.com/SAP-Payroll-Time-Schemas.html]

For writing PCR in Time.

follow the steps:

T. Code: Pe02

Your Coustom PCR start with Z or Y or any Numaric or Special character.

Exe: Z901

then Create button, give desription, program class as"T" and country grouping as "*" for all coutries.

than save record. go back and click on Change PCR.

system takes you PCR eddit mode. Their you can find Create buttons..