cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User automatically Locked due to incorrect logon.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

2 weeks before, I have changed my "SAP Administrator" User Password. From that week onwards, my user is automatically getting locked at every wed, thur, and friday at 18:02PM due to incorrect login attempt. I searched for background job also. But, there is no "failure/cancelled" job.

I got suggestion as "Need to set the same password at solution manager RFC" But, In solution manager, it is given as "trusted system". I dont know still where i have to set the same password in solution manager.

The program running during the lock time is "SAPMSSY1"; Package: "SUSR" (collected from SM21)

Kindly provide suggestion..

Regards

R.Thillai govindarjan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Chec read RFC and also Work flow RFC's, some times Work flow RFC's with the wrong password of the user will lock the users.

if that doesn't solve your problem you need to enable Audit in your system. once it's enabled then you can see in SM19 and SM20 transaction codes.

-Srini

former_member227150
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I also faced the same issue. And the problem was with the READ RFC from Solution manager to ECC System.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the RFC's created from solution manager to the system,Entered wrong password for automatic login

Former Member
0 Kudos

If it is happening without any user interaction, then must be with RFC calls.

Check system logs for more information.

Check all the connected system RFCs which are connected with current system and interacts on periodic basis.

Regards,

Nick Loy

vincentlim826
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Check out parameter:

- login/failed_user_auto_unlock

- login/fails_to_user_lock

iI would recommend to use the security audit log (SM19/SM20) to check when

the incorrect logon attempts occurr. typically, the sec audit log also

shows, where these logon attempts come from (for example, from some

RFC client on a certain host or IP address).

Regards,

Vincent