cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Config through SolMan and lock SPRO on ECC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My client wants to use SolMan 7.1 for all configuration and lock SPRO on ECC systems.

1) Is it possible to lock SPRO completely at ECC side and enforce everyone to use SolMan for configuration?

2) In what cases we need to open SPRO at ECC?

Someone from my project was mentioning that some custom configuration or special settings needs to be done in ECC and for that have to logon ECC system and use SPRO. Is that true?

Thanks for looking this problem. Any suggestions or comments will be helpful and appreciated!

Regards,

Shaun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You might check this thread too for how to lock spro

if all the users have documented the config elements in solar02 of solman then only it is possible for you to lock spro of satellite system.

because if they want to config anything which is not there it wil be a problem

secondly if they say smthng is not there in solar02 they can try manual addition in solar02 and then you can lock spro in satellite

hope above helps

regards

prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

Thanks for you reply. Appreciated!

How can I add manually in SOLAR02 and link with satellite system?

Regards,

Shaun

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

yes goto config tab in solar02 ..choose any of the below option with logical component or system you want

BMTR Add-On Transport Request

SCPR BC Set

TWBC CATT

CRM_WEBCLIENT CRM WebClient Application

ECTC eCATT Test Configuration

COBJ IMG Object

WDY_JAVA_SOLMAN Java Web Dynpro

BMRE Program

BMTA Transaction

thus later you can click and goto the system you want ....for e.g if users want to go config in PPOMA_CRM tcode you can add that here and on clicking it will guide you to ecc system

hope it helps

regards

prakhar

Answers (0)