cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventory Controlling - Missing records in Pool

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I need to add the field CPUDT to Datasource 2LIS_03_BF. This field is available in the structure MCMSEG when you check in SE11.

But when i go to LBWE >> Maintenance for 2LIS_03_BF then this field CPUDT is not being displayed in the Pool to add it to the Communication Structure.

Can someone provide some inputs how i can add these missing fields of MCMSEG to the Pool so as to add them to the Communication struture.

I believe by doing this i wont have to do any further work on enhacing the Datasource by adding a field and then writing the code.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Nitin S.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

Solution 1:

The field CPUDT is available in the Structure MCMSEG. So we added the field in the Append Structure available for the Extract Structure MC03BF0 (Extraction MM-BW: Goods Movements). Since the field is available in the underlying structure we didnt have to write any Code in CMOD and the extracttion worked fine.

Solution 2 or the Right implemented Solution:

But then we observed a behavior that some when we go to LBWE and check the Communication Structure in display mode then some fields are not displayed. So we need to always go in Change Mode and check if the fields are available.

Thus in our case in change mode we found the field CPUDT in 2LIS_03_BF and the requirement was fulfilled.

Regards,

Nitin S.

former_member188080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

It all depends on your content version.

Just check in change option whether this object is available.Once you go to change mode you will see left and right panel where you need to drag the object.then u need to activate datasource normally..

Thanks and regards

rajdeep_singh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Check the extract structure and see whether the uncheck the column hide for this field if it is checked.

After this replicate the same to Bw and try to see in your communication structure.

Please let me know in case of any concerns.

Regards,

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

after enhanceing the field ie, select field from extract struct to communication structure , click on datasource then in the next screen for the enhanced field remove the hide option . this may help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledger if the field is not available in communication structure in LBWE need go for enhancement of the datasource .

Regards

sivaraju