cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the date generate absence quota(Time Evaluation)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all experts,

Currently system use Time Evaluation, and generate absece quota in last day of month.

So any way to change that system will use differ day to generate absence quota?

Example use day 28 of each month will generate absence quota? Have any enhacement or configuration?

Thank you,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please tell me have you generated previous quota with pt_qta00 or with tcode pt60.

If you run absence with pt_qta00 we cant do any correction bze this prog runs only once to update absence

And if you use absence with PT60 then use IT 2013 QUOTA CORRECTION

Thanks

Vibin

Former Member
0 Kudos

We use PT60 to generate absence quota.

But my purpose is: we dont want system generate in last day of month, it mean if we run pt60 on 28th of month, PT60 will generate absence quota.

I don;t know much about IT 2013, what this IT will do. I try to create record but system say Absence quota type dose not allow for IT 2013 ...

- This Question can be answer if we know where to set the date system generate quota . Anyone know ?

Edited by: Tatsuya kjin on Dec 20, 2011 5:05 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tatsua,

Normally Quota Generation is created in Calendar Yearly/ Monthly Basis.

As per your requirement if you are interested to create quota on 28 day of evermonth, you can generate it but it cannot be thru the standard configuration, as it is having daily, monthly, yearly and other periods for generation.

So it can be suggested you to go thru the PCR, using conditions, VARSTCURMO and VARSTREDAY operations using (28) day.

It can be resolved,

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

IT 2013 is the quota number determined during the timeevaluation cannot be changed in absence quota IT 2006, So we can use teh quota correction IT 2013 to correct the quota number of quotas that are increased,but not a quota that are replaced.

So first go to table and check V_556A_B u2013 Automatic Accural for Absence Quota where you must put checkmark on increase radio button.

Second in pa30 please choose IT 0007 and place 9 - time evl of planned time

3rd go to IT 2013 and select the subtype where you want to to increase the quota for absence type and check in the output table leave will be added.

Thanks

Vibin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tatsuya,

there 2 better solutions for this, one is Generate Period Parameters and according accordingly the month end date you follow and use the same period parameter in V_T559L table to your Quota.

and other Solutions is Write a PCR like Below.

ABCD (PCR Name)

varstcrumo

Varstreday

hrs=1

adddbTIME (TIME - Daily Time type - Create it in V_t555a table)

Save it and go to TM04 Schema, and put this PCR with Function ACTIO and make sure to insert this before QUOTA Function and Before CUMBT. and save it, and dont forget to put TIME Time to your Base entitlement.

you can run Time Evaluation to test it...let me know how it worked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not yet test with modify schemas but solution Kumar said that can change period parameter can solve this.

I test completed with step below:

- Create new period parameter

- Assign it to Payroll Area and then Generate data for this Period

- Use this period for acrual period and tranfer time(Selection Rules) and in Base Entitlement

But i have a better solution that we can use User Exit HRPTIM03 with function 'EXIT_SAPLHRLV_012' change XENDDA with date need, so run PT60 will generate quota in this date but data not yet transfer to IT 2006(still in end of Arual period). So need modify table XQTACC in EXIT_SAPLHRLV_005 with change value from field acrual to field transfer

Thanks all,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you have to go for the custom PCR to achieve this.

Query the period and date in the PCR and test it

Best Regards,