cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Datasource 2LIS_03_BF Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Could anyone tell me how are the fields BWMNG, BWBREL, BWVORG and BWAPPLNM in the datasource 2LIS_03_BF, mapped to the R3 source system fields. I.e. could anyone tell me, where are these fields derived from, in the R3 system ?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Dabre

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

look at the below thread. but this may not give you the complete solutions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VSN,

Thanks for the answer ... Though the above mentioned thread does not contain the exact fields that i am looking for ...

Is there some kind of a note or documentation for these 'BW enhanced' fields, as mentioned in the help.sap.com document ..

Thanks all for replying ...

Dabre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dabre,

refer the text for the R/3 fileds and BW IO's. make a decision based on this. probably if u know something about the inventory level it will ease u in locating the tables at R/3 side and confirm the record.

i guess underlying table for this datasourece is MSEG. please check it.

hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Thanks .. I suppose the BWMNG is the MSEG-MENGE Qty, and the other quantities are also taken from the MSEG table.

Though unable to understand what does the process key field refer to ?

Also, is there a transaction on the R/3 side, to see the similar data that is returned by this datasource.

Best Regards,

Dabre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dabre

Check ur extractor in RSA3.there u can see the data it is pulling on the R/3 side.2LIS_03_BF is the data source for goods movement. The structure it uses is MC03BF0.The tables it uses is MSEG.

thanks

sairam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sairam,

Thanks ... What i mean is, is there an R/3 transaction to see the same data that is returned by the datasource .. Approximately the same .. I suppose this has to be some kind of a Stock analysis transaction...

Any idea as to how do we derive the process key from the material movements ...

Thanks & Best Regards,

Dabre

Former Member
0 Kudos

let me put ur requirement in my words, u want to know the data consistancy in BW and R/3. in other words i want to see data being uploaded in R/3 as well as in BW.

For this u can see the data for ur selection condition in for ur datasource via tcode RSA3. same data u can see in PSA, once it comes in BW or also in ODS if data is not being deleted in routines (update and transfer)for a corresponding request number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Let me rephrase my requirement ..

I want to reconcile the data seen in BW to that in the R/3. So i would like to know where exactly the data extracted by 2LIS_03_BF is coming from i.e. the R/3 tables and fields for the corresponding fields in the extractor.

Hope this is clear.

Dabre

Answers (0)