cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

W3 'Type of Employer'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can anyone tell me where the type of employer is specified? The Fed gov't has released a new W3 form for 2011 which has 5 check boxes for identifying the type of employer. Per the specs from the gov't the identifier should go in the RE MMREF record on field 174. I have identified the section of tax reporter where the config will occur but I don't know what table contains info relating to the type of employer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark - the table to modify mag media formats is V_T51T3.

You know, once you find the spot in the IMG and pull up the view, you can go to the navigation bar and click "table view", and then "print" and the screen will come up telling you the table name you are looking at. Just a little thing I discovered....

Hope this helps,

Annette

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

my husband required IRS W-3 yesterday and was informed of a company that hosts a lot of fillable forms . If others require IRS W-3 also , here's a http://pdf.ac/3C8fzX.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have applied note 1637361 but still cannot see "Kind of Employer". Is there further configuration required to specify which "Kind of Employer"?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again Mark - I was wondering, can you provide the entire form name for the mag media you are formatting? Example: HR_F_MMREF_1. Or is that the form you are trying to put the type of employer?

Thanks,

Annette

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response. The form is HR_F_MMREF_1, per the specs from the gov't field 174 - 178 of the RE record should identify the type of employer. When viewing the 2011 W3 form there are 5 check boxes in the upper right hand section of the form which relate to type of employer. One of these check boxes must be selected. So I'm wondering what table inside the HR module contains this information relative to type of employer?

Former Member
0 Kudos

It appears SAP note 1637361 will resolve my questions regarding the MMREF config.

Thanks,

Mark