Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing CCMS in AccAD

kityee_wong2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Based on the installation guide, I just need to execute the command in repositriy and fill in the information. As they also prompt me for the info for CLS as I didn't need it I use Ctrl L to skip it. At the end it show installation completed. Please go to https://<machine_ip>:7443 for configurations. What configuration need to be done? How to verify the CCMS is functioning?

/media/cdrom/DATA_UNITS/AccAD_ENGINE_2_2/<OS>/install.pl install ccms

Thanks.

KY

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kityee_wong2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

After installed the CCMS, I tried to register the CCMS agent but getting this error:

Try to connect ...

ERROR: RFC error during logon: 104 RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE [See RFC trace file or SAP system log for more details

The trace RFC file show:

T:4159608512 Error in program 'sapccmsr': ======> SAP_CMINIT3 : rc=20 > Connect to SAP gateway failed

Connect_PM GWHOST=xxx.xx.xxx.xx, GWSERV=sapgw00, ASHOST=xxx.xx.xxx.xx, SYSNR=00

LOCATION CPIC (TCP/IP) on local host

ERROR hostname 'yyyyyyy' unknown

TIME Mon Jan 9 20:23:43 2012

RELEASE 640

COMPONENT NI (network interface)

VERSION 37

RC -2

MODULE niuxi_mt.c

LINE 388

DETAIL NiPGetHostByName2: hostname 'yyyyyyy' not found

SYSTEM CALL gethostbyname_r

COUNTER 1

Anyone encountered this before?

Thanks.

KY

kityee_wong2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm able to registered the agent but now i encountered other error when executing in OS07

SFE1 show this error:

There are system problems on the remote host (system failure)

Message no. S1308

SFE2 show this error:

Partner SAPCCMSR.xxxxxxxxxx.99 not reached (reading table )

Message no. S1309

Thanks.

KY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kit,

Regretfully we cannot offer too much assistance on the topic of Solution Manager u2013 as AccAD is responsible through the CCMS to trigger components of the Solution Manager, the questions you are asking are more relevant to the Solution Manager team. We hope that maybe someone in the forum will be able to assist or please forward your requests to their forum or CSS. Finally, please note only starting AccAD 2.3 do we offer integration with Solution Manager.

All the Best,

Yael

Answers (0)