cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC10 - UAR using BRF+ Agent Rule

Former Member
0 Kudos

My client would like to use the UAR functionality using a decentralized role owner model. They would like the first approver in the UAR to be based on the Role Name and USER GROUP of the user. When creating a BRF+ Line Item rule, user group is not an option in the application.

Has anyone been able to do something similar or is an ABAP function module the only route?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Matthew,

I also have a similar requirement with my current client and cant find user group attribute in initiator type rule within BRF+

I have opened a high ticket to SAP which has been sitting with IMS(Dev team). Were you ever able to achieve this requirement?

I know we can use the manual approach of changing the reviewer in admin stage but looking forward for a more automated approach.

Thanks
Sandeep Veerareddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

We created a custom function module to allow us to use something OTHER than the Role Approver or Manager.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthew,

Have you tried creating the UAR data with the criteria you described (Role name e.g. Z:FI* + User Group e.g. Finance)? If the criteria's do work for the UAR data generation, and you are able to assign the correct reviewers during the "Admin review" stage, then use of BRF+ can be avoided.

Interested to know how you get on.

All the best