Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TCode PRRW: Document Currency not taken from Travel Expense Report Currency

former_member208409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We created a Trip Request using TCode TRIP and also created Travel Expense Report for the same Trip in which some of the payments were to be made to Vendor. We have Travel expense receipts in currency SGD. After settling the Trip and creating Posting Run, we made postings to FI using TCode PRRW. As a result of TCode PRRW, system considered INR as document currency and made postings in INR (same is also reflecting in the FBL1N report for Vendor).

Why system is considering INR as document currency instead of SGD as the expense receipts were entered in SGD in Travel Expense Report?

Regards,

CMC Team

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have an option of selecting currency for Foreign currency receipts. Use following path

SPRO->FI(New)->Travel Management->Travel Expenses->Master Data->Control Parameters for Travel Expenses->Define Global Settings

It will help you.

Regars,

CS

former_member208409
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer.

Based on my understanding, I have selected 4th option i.e. "Choose foreign currency per receipt" in the path given by you, but still system is taking INR currency in FI instead of SGD. Did i choose correct option?

former_member188196
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

why not 'in trip currency'?

best regards, Lawrence

former_member208409
Participant
0 Kudos

Earlier it was 'In Trip Currency' and trip currency is determined from Company Code as per the system settings. As Company Code currency is INR and requirement is to post foreign currency receipts in foreign currency only so that it can be reflected in Vendor Ledger.

Regards,

CMC Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

System defaults Company code currency as default currency for accounting documents. When you approve Trip in PR05, while approving the trip, you should change the accounting currency to the relevant currency. You can change accounting currency only for foreign currency receipts and not for local currency receipts.

Regards,

CS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satendra,

Currently is struggling with the same error can you please help how you had solved this error does we need to do any enhancement during approval or any standard setting are there

I should appreciate if you can share me your knowledge thanks in advance

Trinath

aldosanz
0 Kudos

Great answer Satendra.

I followed the steps you mentioned and now i can post to accounting travel documents in different currencies.

Best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aldo Manuel Sanz Castro,

Can you please explain in detail what are the changes you had done i am also facing the same problem if you share information in detail alone with screen shot it will very helpful to me

thanks in advance

thanks

Trinath

Answers (0)