I need your help
Manually issued check no is 1034 (due to urgency manually issued - out of SAP)
SAP Check no is 1035
1034 check has beeen voided in SAP
1. User has issued the check manually due to some urgency.
2. Later He has processed the Payment through F-58 manually
3. He realized that the check number he has issued is different than the one geneated from SAP
4. He has cancelled that check and payment document through FCH8
Now what should we do in order to get the 1034 check no to that Vendor.
How to reverse the FCH8 tranaction in order to re-assign the check no 1034 for payment doc through FCHT.
I am very thankful to your urgent help
Thanks for your response Shankar,
As you told, i have tried in Quality, i have tried to delete the voidness in FCHG. It was re-set. Now how can i use the same check number for the Vendor open items as i am not able to create the check lot with 1034 in FCHI whch overlaps my existing?
While i am doing FCHE - The error is "Only unused checks voided manually can be deleted"
While at FCHG - The message is "Payment document 1030 1500000040 is reversed for check 1034; see long text"
Kindly help me
Sorry I'm getting confused trying to piece the situation, can you clarify:
1) What is current check lot status?
2) What has happen to check 1034 in (a) SAP system and (b) physically?
3) What has happen to check 1035 in (a) SAP system and (b) physically?
4) What is the current status of the payment document(s) that was/were assigned with the check?
You might need to hold any further check payments from being carried out, else the checks will keep getting assigned and it would be more complicated.
You can use the same check if its void data has been reset after FCHG.
However, it would be hard to advise you the correct procedure if you did not provide the full picture of the system check lot status, physical check usage, related payment documents etc. A clear picture is required because you need to match your system check lot to your physical check lot, else other problem might occurs and more checks might be wasted.