cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Addin for Excel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i tried the addin for Excel but when use the function "Send selection" or "Send Sheet" no data displayed or dataset created on "bi.ondemand.com".

Best Regards.

Andrea

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

steve_norton
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

At first I wasn't aware of an excel addin, but after going looking I found a very old plugin that sounds like what you are describing. It seems to have been part of a trial or demo site associated with bi.ondemand.com. As of early 2011, we shut down all those demo sites leaving just bi.ondemand.com.

This plugin doesn't seem to support bi.ondemand.com and was never really supported for bi.ondemand.com so I would suggest you just ignore that plugin.

Sorry for any confusion.

Cheers

Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve, thanks for the answer.

This plugin refers to bi.ondemand.com but the data selected on Microsoft Excel are not trasfered.

I expected that this plugin allowed to create automatically from a selection of data on Excel, a dataset on bi.ondemand.com; i think that this would an excellent functionality.

Thanks a lot.

Kind Regards.

Andrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone know where I might find a tutorial for creating an "export automatically" add in for Crystal using Visual Studio VB.net?