cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commitment & Payment Budget is not getting updated- Fund Management - Budge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue is relating to the Fund Management - Budget Issue. At the time of creating PR we are using GL & Cost Center. After saving PR, PO & after completing GRN the budget is utilized in proper way. As per Purchase requisition, Purchase Order & after completing GRN the amount utilized is reflecting in report. we can see in the report FMRP_RFFMAV01X - Annual Budget.

But after completion of invoice i.e. Miro posting it has been observed that budget is not utilized in proper way & the Fund Management doc has not been created while Miro posting. We canu2019t see any amount of Invoice or Purchase Order in Report. The Commitment & Payment Budget is not getting updated.

The Commitment Budget is also getting reverse.

Kindly suggest

Thanks & Regards

Nikhil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

mauro_blanc3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello, have you solved this issue? If so, can yoy explain how did you solve it?.

We are having the exact same issue and could'nt find any relevant information on how to solve this.

Thanks!.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, for your FM area GR and IR updation activated?

Which update profile do you use?

Also check customizing for updation for VT54

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u five me SPRO path or Tcode or any other Way to view.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u give me SPRO path or Tcode or any other Way to view.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, unfortanetly I don't have FM now, but you can check in IMG- PSM-FM-UPDATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

1) FM area GR and IR updation activated - Yes, we have activated MM Invoice Receipt.

2) Which update profile do you use? - We use 000350=Separate PB/CB budget lines ; standard.

3) customizing for updation for VT54 - WE are not using updation for VT54.

Kindly suggest proper solution.

Thanks & Regards

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, strange, why don't you use VT54. I can advise to use it, but it'd have impact on FM update.

So you can do it in test, then post some docs, and see the impact, if it's suitable, then transfer to productive

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have more 2 comapny code and we have same settings, but there its working fine.

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are not using Overright profile. We are standard Profile 000350-Separate PB/CB budget lines ; standard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, and FM doc generated for another company code? Are they assigned to one FM area?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to the MIRO document and check it's FM assignment. Make sure that the assignment is correct and pointing to some 'dummy' FM objects. Then, check FMIFIIT table for this document: if any entry exist. If not, try running FMN0 transaction for this document.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check commitment item assignment in respective g/l accounts and budget planning and amount limits.

Thanks,

Raviteja