cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany return STO billing document type default

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is there a place in config or master data where you can set a billing type based on Company code or Sales order level data?

My issue is for a Intercompany return STO the billing type is defaulting to F2 (customer invoice) when it should be using ZG (interco credit). For other intercompany scenarios is correctly uses ZG as the billing type. The issue appears to be when an return STO is done between 2 certain entities. When I run SDBILLDL it appears with a proposed billing type F2 but it will not create an invoice. If I manually try to create the invoice using VF01 for the STO return delivery for billing type F2 the log says 'Delivery type NCR cannot be invoiced with billing type F2. If I use VF01 for the STO return delivery for billing type ZG it creates the credit billing type. I have checked all the config and I am not finding what could be causing the SDBILLDL program to default to billing type F2 when it should be ZG as it does for other return STO deliveries.

Thank you for your input.

Regards,

Vicky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did check VTFL and there is only an entry for document types ZG <- NCR. It does work for all other return STO scenarios but when I have a French company code plant returning to a German company code plant/vendor it is proposing the F2 invoice.

In SDBILLDL if the Delivery related check box is not checked these incorrect F2 proprosals do not show up. The ones that work correctly show up when the 'Intercomany billing' box is selected.

Any thoughts?

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in t.code VTFL, whether entries are made for document types ZG <- NCR. Maintain this entry. If you have an entry with F2 <-NCR, remove it and then check again.

Regards,