I have follwong scenario
Data is loaded upto PSA through Infopackge is full upload
Then data has to transfer to Infocube throgh DTP
we want following things
1) automatic delation of old full upload requst from PSA
2) automatic delation of old full upload requst from CUBE
I am using process chain for deletion of requst of Cube please check it out and also suggest me deletion of requset from psa
1) I am usng " Delete overlapping requset from infocube" ,in that i am using infopackage ,in that i am using delete existing requset condition "Full or Intial data load"
2) The DTP extraction is Full Upload
There are various process type to do that .
Why do u want to add the process type
1)delete request from PSA
2) delete request from cube.
Try to create another process chain which can delete the request in psa which u schdule for every 15 days. In real time we create with this procedure.
Edited by: Ravichandra.bi on Jan 5, 2012 1:30 PM
see particular docs for your requirements:
1) automatic deletion of old full upload request from PSA -> http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73/helpdata/en/b0/078f3b0e8d4762e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm
2) automatic deletion of old full upload request from CUBE -> http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73/helpdata/en/4a/1411c6174f0452e10000000a421937/content.htm
I read the document for Deletion of requests from Cube in that
You select the variable deletion conditions when you schedule the InfoPackage that is going to load the new data. On the Data Targets tab page in the Automatic Deletion of Similar/Same Requests from InfoCube column, you click on the pushbutton to go to the Deletion of Requests from the InfoCube after Update dialog box
Now my question is I set processing of data in to PSA only, and then I am using DTP which has Extraction "Get all new data request by request"
All request are Full requests, so before new request is loaded in to PSA, the old request should be deleted from PSA.
Now it should be applicable for InfoCube also, after (not before because if there is problem occurred during load the data will be still there) the load of the data in cube.
MY PC will be like that please corrects me if I am wrong
1) Delete the request from PSA
2) Run infopackage for Full upload (Upto PSA)
3) Delete Request from CUBE (Here I am confuse ,because I am using infopackgee in variant and select condition delete existing request (full or initial load )
Please follow the links provided by Martin.
for complete BW 7.3 documentation, check the below link