cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with 0MAT_PLANT_ATTR application log

Former Member
0 Kudos

While updating the zMAT_PLANT _ATTR load technical status shows in progress as yellow for long time.

when I check the application log I see the message as

"was not able to determine company code or cost center for plant "51CF "

so based on this application log message please guide me how to resolved this problem .

Puru

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looking at the error message it seems like one of the field is missing for given plant while loading the data. Check with your functional team and let them update the particular plant record in source system.

After that try to load the data again.

Regards,

Durgesh.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I had exactly the same error when extracting 0MAT_PLANT_ATTR : Request stay yellow on the datasource, and in the source system I had the error : "Was not able to determine company code or cost center for plant XXXX".

After analysis of the customizing; I find that the plant XXXX is assigned to a company code that is not assigned to any controlling area.

This can appears normally if the plant is in fact not used in production or partially implemented.

In my case, it is in fact not necessary to load the material assigned to plant XXXX so I change my inofpackage filter !

Hope it helps.

Regards

KamalMehta
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can go and check the plant assignment w.r.t company code and cost center with the help of tcode OX18 .

You can follow the path below to from SPRO

IMG u2022 Enterprise Structure u2022 Assignment u2022 Logistics General u2022 Assign

If the relevant plant has not been assign to the company code then you need to get in touch with the MM consultant and in order to make your load successfull you have to exclude the same in the inof package data selection if possible .

Thanks

Kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not see Comp code/Cost center in the datasource. I guess the issue is with configuration of this plant in ECC. Check table T001W. I guess the valuation area (usually comp code) is blank for this plant. Check with functional folks if this plant is set properly in ECC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Purushotham,

You can get these details in the T.code SLG1, in this transaction find out the your job by referring the time stamp. By double clicking on the failed / yellow text you can see the details of the failure where it happend and for which characteristic data is missed.

Hope it helps !!

Thanks

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the data source table..i guess it is MARC or check in table Cost Center table CSKS whether values are assigned or not.

Or contact your functional team if you dont have authorization in R/3