cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval Query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I want to change the SC after it got rejected. But all the fields in the Basic Data is display only. Can anybody let me know how to go about it.

For user I've put the Authorization Level in 'BBP_WFL_SECURITY' as 2 (Low). For the manager I've put it as 3 (medium).

After approval if user want to change the SC, then SRM should also allow. But currently its not so. Can anybody throw some light into this issue?

Thanks

Debashish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debashish!

Please see the note 942538 and check your support package.

Greeting

Harry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harry,

I want the opposit of what this note says. I want that the partially and fully rejected SC should be changable by the users. Then it should be resubmitted again.

In my system I can't see where the user has to accept a rejected SC. It means that the user acknowledge that he accepting the rejection. But where is it? How to accept a rejection?

Thanks

Debashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debashish!

I can see your problem!

The user cann't change a fully rejected SC anywhere: hi can only accept a rejected SC under bbpaproval.

The user can change a partially rejected SC under bbpsc04 and under bbpaproval.

Greeting

Harry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A requistioner cannot change partially rejected items.In order for the requisitioner to change the cart, the approver would need to reject all the lines.This is std behaviour!

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

-