cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate data records in write optimized DSO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am loading 2LIS_02_ITM (Purchasing Document - Item Level) data to a write optimized DSO. I am still checking uniqueness of data. I am getting duplicate data record errors; however, the records don't appear to be duplicates because the difference is that the Reversal Indicator is checked (X) on some of the records that are failing. Why isn't this recognized?

Any suggestions for eliminating these errors with a write optimized DSO? What are the implications of checking the "do not check for uniqueness" option? I am afraid I will lose records - I need all invoice & goods receipt relevant records to be maintained.

Thanks

C

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please see

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/BI/WriteOptimizedDSO

it might help you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Write optimized DSO, the system generates a unique 'Technical Key' and hence it is not necessary to define standard key fields for this type of DSO. However if you will define standard key fields for Write optimized DSO in 'Semantic Keys' then this will be considered while loading.

If you want all the records to be loaded to write optimized DSO then check the "Do not check for uniqueness" option. In this case it will not perform a check for uniqueness of data and It will load the records having the same logical keys and the "Duplicate record error" will be eliminated.

Thank you.

-Shreya

mr_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does "Reversal Indicator" is defined as key (Semantic Key) in W.O.DSO definition? If yes, u should move that to 'Data Fields'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Reversal Indicator is not defined as a key. It's in the Data Fields.