cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archived transaction in CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

One of the transaction is avaliable in ECC , but the same contract is not avalaible in CRM.

here the business scenario is that Transaction are created in CRM and transfering the same to ECC.

I want to know how can we view those transaction or how we can able to know that has been archived in CRM.

Please throw some light for the same.

Thanks in advance

Prajith P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Prajith,

What you can do is, Do the 'Archive Search' available in the search page incase the transactional document

that you are searching is not available in the normal search. By this, you will be able to know if it is

archived or not.

Regards

Leon

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Leon,

Thanks for the answer.I am sure that the same is archived becasue in the testing system the transaction is available.

I think their are some Z* tables that deals with that.

Do we have any other way how we can able to confirm that the transaction is been archived.

There should be some ID number that will be using for archiving ( I am assuming).

How we are able to do find it.

Thanks & Regards

Prajith P

0 Kudos

Hi Prajith,

Archiving concept is - once a transaction is archived, there will be no trace of the same will be left in the CRM system.

If you want to track that, that needs to be done explicitly. Currently tracking of the documents within the CRM system

is not supported or available. Instead, if you know the archiving object, you can go to the SARA transaction and

find the list of archived transactions for the corresponding archived object.

In order to confirm an object is archived, do a normal search and if it is not available in the result list, it means

the transaction would have been archived. If you do the archived search, that confirms if you get the transaction

in the result list.

Regards

Leon

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi hi Leon,

Thanks for the meaningful answer.

Thanks one again.

Thanks & Regards

Prajith P