cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete Sales Area data assigned to CRM 7.0 EhP1 WebClient UI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone

I have created an Account (Business Partner) in Web UI of CRM 7.01. I entered some info in Sales Area Data assignment block and saved it.

Now I want to simply delete the sales area data. It does not show a delete button. It only shows the edit button. When I click on the edit button, the Sales Org., Distribution Channel and Division are grayed out. So I did not find a way to delete this Sales Area data from the Assignment block.

Can anybody give me some direction or clue?

Kindly assist.

Thanks,

VSK.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

joaquin_fornas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

It is not possible to perform that deletion. The reason is an inconsistency between the organizational models in ERP and CRM.

Possible workarounds include:

- Define the validity time period for a particular org unit, - therefore the corresponding sales area assigned to this org unit would also expire in time,

- Also it is possible to adopt the field KNA1-AUFSD (Central order block for customer); here it is possible to block the

salea area in the customer master

- In CRM transaction BP here is on the Sales Tab the field 'Order Block Reason'.

- You can set the validity time period when you create orgainzation unit. Therefore the corresponding sales area assigned to this org unit would also expire in time.

Hope it helps

Joaquin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Joaquin,

Thanks for the reply.

Based on the inputs given by you, I can either set a valid to date on the org unit or set up an order block for the customer for that sales area.

I also wanted to check if I could achieve this functionality of deleting the sales area assigned to a BP through a program or through any function module.

I will be happy to adopt that route as well if there is a way out.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks,

VSK.

joaquin_fornas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

You can try to execute the report that comes in [SAP Note 725857|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/725857].

Regards

Joaquin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the note Joaquin......I hope I can use this program without having to delete the sales area completely from the Organisational Structure...

Regards,

VSK.