cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with RFQ Reminder Email

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have an issue wherein we have defined output type ZMAH for sending reminders. We are using it for sending reminders for PO as well as RFQ. We are using SMARTFORMS for both of them, but we are facing issue with RFQ reminder wherein following issues are there :

1. The output type ZMAH is not getting picked in RFQ whereas we have maintained the condition records for the same.

2. When we manually enter the output type in PO, it is not getting saved.

3. When it is getting saved, we are not able to see it in ME91A whereas we are able to see it in ME9A.

Kindly Help.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193326
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have any routines associated to condition type ZMAHN? If yes, please delete them and see if it works.

Best Regards,

Arminda Jack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arminda,

Can you tell me which routine are you talking of, I am able to see one routine ENTRY_NEU attached to ZMAH. I removed it and checked, but the problem still persists.

Regards,

former_member193326
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry, I was not specific enough. I meant in the message determination schema (see customizing transaction OLME/messages/

output control/message determination schema/Define message schema for PO, then for your condition, please see if it has a requirement that it´s non-standard or with own coding.

Best Regards,

Arminda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The routine defined there is 103 (Dunning) which is a standard one. There is one more issue wherein I am manually entering the output type ZMAH and I am able to see it in ME9A, but I am not able to display the print or process it. But the same document I am not able to see in ME91A.

Regards,

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.