cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in extracting classification data of a material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I am trying to extract the classification data of 0material using 1CL_OMAT001. My development client is at 120. When the CTS was moved to Quality it has different client number(400) from development. When I schedule my info package in BW it is giving me a problem saying source client is incorrect. One of the OSS note 588184 suggests maintain target client in source system . I want to know how to maintain that. Can some one help me out please.

Regards

Sudheer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In CTBW on DEV, specify 400 as the client while generating the datasource (you can be logged on to 120 while generating it for 400).

If this doesn't work (because you do not have 400 on DEV), you can try this - The generated DS info is stored in table CLBW_SOURCES. You can either edit this table to change the client (in QA system), or change it in DEV and transport this table entry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for quick response. I think we cannot transport the entries of CLBW_sources. As we do not have 400 in Devlopment we are not able to generate the data source.

At the same time I am not able transport the entries of CLBW_sources. Can you suggest me how to transport the entries of CLBW_sources..

Regards

Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a customizing request (in SE01 / SE09). Choose 'display object list' from context menu of the request no. Go to 'change mode' on the next screen and press 'new entry' to create empty rows for adding the objects.

In the object row below, add an entry R3TR TABU CLBW_SOURCES. Save it. Double-click the row, it will take you to a new screen where you can specify the key of records that you want included in the transport. You can mention a '' to include all records or mention something like 1CL_M to include such records. Save and come out. Release and transport the request.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot.

Answers (0)