cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S_ALR_87013557 not picking COIN posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am running the report S_ALR_87013557 and its is not showing the COIN business-transaction reletaed postings in the actuals column- it just shows 0. However, when i run the CJI3 report , the amounts come correctly. I do not have any exempt cost elements and the actuals against COIE business transactions is coming correctly.

Could you please point where i may gone wrong? i have run a CJEN cycle and that hasnt helped either.

Thanks and regards,

Soumya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check for your report in CJE5 in the actual column following values are maintained for the following mentioned characteristics.

Value type - 4 & 11

Object Indicator - P, 1 to 4 and 6 to 9

Debit Type - 1

If not maintained then maintain this and execute CJEN for your project then execute the report.

Check and revert.

Also you have to see that your promary and secondary cost elelements are created before your transcation postings and maintained in value categories.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you getting this problen in ths particular report or any other heirarchical reports like: 553 , 558 etc.?

if you facing the same pblm in oher reports also then you need to see whether you have maintiaend value categories properly or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am getting the same error in all hierarchical reports. We haven't maintained any value categories in Quality client but its still working fine. Is it mandatory to maintain value category? The problem seems to exist only in the production client.

I checked the RPSCO table and the COIN entries are missing there too.

Regards,

Soumya

I c

Edited by: soumyaps on Jan 20, 2012 4:03 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes it is mandatory to maintain value categories. So, just do it and run CJEN and see if it is solving your problem.

Edited by: SAP PS on Jan 22, 2012 3:46 PM

former_member782986
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create new Z report by copying 12KST1B using report painter and then add business transaction "COIN" (CO through-postings from FI) in Actual coloumn and execute. I hope this will give desired output.

Regards

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check whether primary and secondary cost element is created

Former Member
0 Kudos

both the primary and secondary cost elements exist- the assigned budget is also correct in CJ31. The problem lies on in that report where it is excluding COIN postings.

Any further suggestions?

Regards,

Soumya

Edited by: soumyaps on Jan 19, 2012 8:38 AM

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to report S_ALR_87013557 and click on dynamic selections , here you have lot of possibilites. Try all those options carefully