cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I do not find datasource 0CO_OM_WBS_6 in business content

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to activate data source 0CO_OM_WBS_6 in business content but I am not able to find it when I search for it.

I have replicated 0CO_OM_WBS_6 from ECC.

Please help me.

Regards,

Bob

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ravi_chandra3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to activate data source 0CO_OM_WBS_6 in business content but I am not able to find it when I search for it.

Where did u activate that DS and how did u replicate that DS. First go to ECC and then in RSA5 , activate the DS and then replicate the DS in BW via Tcode : RSDS.

Thanx & regards,

RaviChandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did the same thing. activated in RSA5, I see it in RSA6. I also see data in RSA3. After this I replicated to BI side.

I want to activate all the DSO/Cubes associated with this data source. So went into business content of BI side and tried to search for datasource 0CO_OM_WBS_6 under datasources. But I do not find it.

Please suggest.

ravi_chandra3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think u want to install the datasource with grouping in dataflow afterward . Is it what u want to do ?

Regards,

RaviChandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Exactly...

Regards,

Bob.

ravi_chandra3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If u know the infocube name then try to install the infocube with grouping IN DATAFLOW BEFORE. I think if u follow this procedure then u will definately get ur problem solved. Plz once try it.

Thanx & Regards,

RaviChandra