cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Key Figures Currency and Unit of Measure Display option turned off

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Using existing report from SAP ByD. Inventory summary by materials. On Key figures like Inventory value shows up with Amount and adds USD or other currency. Similarly On Qty key measure adds the "each", "pack", "gal" in the report.

I don't want to display the this currency or key unit of measures. How to remove from the report show only display the numbers

like "1000" instead of "1000 USD".

I have try to look into the Key measure setting and couldn't found any options for hide. Any idea or suggestion will be great.

Thanks,

Vira.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member

Wow, this response is only almost 2 years later than the post.  But I needed this so I'll share...

Edit report in Report Wizard, under Select Key Figure choose Create.  Give your new Key Figure a Name and then Next to Formulas.

The Formula is NODIM("original key figure name")

NODIM("Net Without Freight Charge Amount (Document Currency)")

NODIM() is under the Data button.

Be sure to select the newly created key figure to be in your report, and then in the report layout add it to the key figures displayed under Settings -> Key Figures.

It's actually in the docs on the reports formulas page.  But it did take me a while to find it.

And the reason you often don't want UoM is for exports to excel so it's a numeric field ready to go for additional calculations.

kostadin_terziev
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks, this solves the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vir,

Try Going to the Keyfigure tab of the Amount or Quantity View Element which you have set as key figure. in this tab there is a field called Currency/Unit Reference and usually this is where you maintain the charecteristic which populates the USD Each etc. remove the charecteristic maintained here. This should remove the USD etc from the keyfigure while displaying in the UI

Regards

Sunil

former_member47640
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I didn't find a report called "Inventory summary".

But I tried it with other reports and I don't think there's a possibility to not display the currency or unit.

May I ask why you don't want to see that?

Best regards, Christian