cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFKORD10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a requirement such that my vendor account statement has to be sent via email as an attachment.

The form which I am using is F140_ACC_STAT_01(sapscript) and the standard program is RFKORD10.I have copied the form to z form and done the changes respective to vendor.Could anybody please tell me what steps to be followed for sending the statement via email.should i need to create a custom print program?

Thanks and Regards,

Rohini Shankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohini,

In my opinion please go for BTE 2310 available in the standard program.

1. Search for OPEN_FI_PERFORM_00002310_P in RFKORD10.
  2. Create function module using SAMPLE_PROCESS_00002310 as a template.
  3. In the function module source code, get vendor/customer email id from interface import parameters and pass the email id into C_FINAA-INTAD, and also change C_FINAA-NACHA as I/1/2 based on the default communication method of partner.
  4. Assign the function module in FIBF transaction under Settings->Process Modules->"of a customer", here give the process and new function module name.
  5. Use RFKORD10 selection screen output printer as an email enabled output type(with access method M).
  6. After configuring all this put a session breakpoint in the OPEN_FI_PERFORM_00002310_P first call statement, and execute the standard program which will point to the call statement and here you can see the new function module name in variable FMTAB-FUNCT.
  7. After program execution, check SOST Tcode, here you can see an email with attachment to vendor address.

Similarly you can change the Email body, subject,etc...

Regards,

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohani,

For sending SAP-Script as attachment use FM SO_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1, here you can declare Header and body of mail attachement also.

and also find below link this may be helpful to your requirement

Regards

Sanjay Gogikar