cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC10 CUP Access request for other Users

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am getting a strange error "User TEST" not a valid user while placing Access Request in CUP. The scenario is like I want to place the request for other users and but right now I can do only for my own id . I could not search for any configuration parameter for this . Right now , I can select Change Account , New Account only for my own id .but when I select any other ID, I get a error while submitting the request "User Id not valid" . We have specified a backend systems as a data source . Paremater 2051 is set to yes . and the user id for which I am placing the request actually exists in the data source sap system. What could be the problem here ?

I am on SP05 . help please..

Reg,

Anthony

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member192902
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear

Can you please share me the screen shot of your data source configuration.. so that I can suggest you.

With Regards

Trinadh Bokka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could you please suggest whether this was resolved ? how ? as even am facing the same issue.

Thanks in advance.

adesa28
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Abhi:

I had to check my search data source - in SPRO. At the same time, I had applied some notes too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

It would be help full for me if you check and suggest. Mean while i found this note 1947157 not will it help me or not.

Because this issue is occurring very rarely only for some user but not for all.

Thank you.

Regards,

Abh

0 Kudos

Hi Anthony.

Not sure if you have solved this or not..

I have had the similar issue in the last few days.

Try Checking your configuration parameter

2051 - Enable User ID Validation in Access Request against Search Data Sources. (Workflow)

Options are either “Yes” or “No” ...

I have resolved my issue by setting the value to “No”

Cheers

Terry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All:

Unfortunately my problem did not get resolved with this. I can see the user details populated when I select the user in OTHERS section or SELF in creating request. But when I submit it, there is a message stating - User id "so and so" is NOT available but if i proceed, it created the request and the assignment is also DONE. But this message is annoying and not going. It started after adding CUA to SPRO.

Any clue - anyone??

Regards

Ashish

0 Kudos

Ashish,

Can you paste the datasource configuration details here.. Make sure to paste screen shots for all the links.

Regards,
Gowrinadh

former_member192902
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ashish,

It might be issue with User search Data source configuration issue.

Please check it once again Search Data source.

With Regards

Trinadh Bokka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, the user details are also not getting pre-populated in access request while selecting an exisiting user. can some one explain , is this linked to the problem above?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anthony,

Here some notes you might want to check:

Note 1615113 - UAM: Manager id in lower case shows error on submission

Note 1660751 - UAM: Problem while searching user in End user Form

Cheers,

Diego.