Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRRW with no error display, but not able to post to FI

shanid_mp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

After running PRRW status is showing no error, travel documents are created, but not able to post to FI.

After checking the posting run it is showing "document check no errors", and status displayed as "All documents checked" but when posting to FI it is showing below message.

"Posting run xxx does not have valid status"

PRFI was ran background and the logs have been deleted, same scenario created in QA and working properly.

Can anyone let me know how can I solve this, through table or some other thing I can check this.

Regards

SM

Edited by: shanumonu on Jan 30, 2012 6:58 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

The possible errors which can comeup in PRRW and not in PRFI we have seen are as below:

1. The validations defined in the FI system like wrong combinations of GL and Cost objects are seen in PRRW.

2. If the iDoc goes to the FI system and could not process for any reason in the FI system. Here you will have correct status in the T&E system but need to check whether iDoc processed fine in the FI system or not.

3. If posting period is not open in the FI system.

4. If cost center is blocked against the posting on the date of the receipts.

5. There are some compulsary fields at the GL level for which the data is not being filled.

Regards,

Vijay Singhal

shanid_mp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vijay,

Thanks for your reply.

I have had a look at the errors and could not see any of this changes during the TRIP posting in PRRW.

Regards

SM

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SM,

Are we talking about the following error message?

TPMDEDOC->006 "Generate derivatives document: TR posting status is not valid"

I searched for the message you posted in your OP, but I didn't find it.

If it's about the one I posted, you should debug FORM check_new_documents of Include LFPM_DEDOCF01 since this is the only place this message is used.

Cheers, Lukas

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

PRRW shows document posted, however when clicked on FI/CO Documents, it shows "No posting document was found ( RP2 )"

Can you please let me know the issue? Why it not posted to FI? and why error not displayed in PRFI/PRRW.

Thanks,

Mohit

0 Kudos

Have a look in table PTRV_RPRPOSTD, typically error messages associated with a posting run are here but if you keep trying to repost it the most recent error will only show.

What is the status in PEVSH also?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please mention the initial status of this posting run, before you processed.

Regards,

GK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For "Posting run XXX does not have a valid status"

check whether you entered 1 instead of 01 for the number range in PR11..

Regards,

Pramitha.

shanid_mp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your replies.

Now we have posted the TRIP to FI through PRRW.

PRFI logs were deleted for this posting run.

Since travel management documents are created, I believe there was no error during PRFI run.

Error is came during the posting of PRRW, but user has not taken/seen this error in PRRW.

Is it possible to find out what was that error came up in PRRW?

What are the possible errors can occure in PRRW but not in PRFI?

Replies are highly appreciated.

Regards

SM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check your authroization profile and also the status of the posting run whether any approval needs to be done