cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication data in Create Employee from CRM UI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are trying to create a business partner with 'Employee' role from CRM UI screen but all communication data related fields are greyed out. We want fields like email, address to be entered by the user.

These fields are already enabled in the UI Configuration toolbar but still are coming disabled on the screen. How can they be enabled?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Minika,

we have the similar problem.

Did you find a solution for this?

Thanks a lot and kind regards

Hannes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

for everyone searching for this issue:

make sure that the assigned org unit to the employee has an ADDRESS maintained, otherwise the communication data will be greyed out.

BR

Hannes

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi i am also having the same issue ,

when i am change the address detail for employee  BP relationship tab in GUI all all fields in WEB ui are activate form grey  to edit ,

but when there is lot of org assignment  for the same  employee i am not able to change or mantain address data in relationship tab ,it says the error  only possible from org structure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,   I got the solution for this issue.  

step 1- should maintain the address data for the org unit where the employee is assigned.

step -2 after that also it is not visible ,then go to web select work address and  go to edit mode and maintain the email address.