cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Required software version for AUCTION COCKPIT in SRM 7.01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

We are configuring the auction cockpit in the ABAP server in the SRM 7.01. We have done the initial configuration required. Now, We have added bidders in the auction document and published it as well.

Now, as a purchaser, I am trying to trigger the auction cockpit by clicking the button 'Live Auction'. On clicking the button, a window gets triggered saying "Loading applet". However, nothing happens.

Could you please update me what is required to trigger the auction cockpit on the ABAP server?

Thanks in advance,

Ranjan

Ranjan Sutradhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

If you are using IE try the compatibility mode. Worked for me.

Regards,

Jeferson

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

I am also getting the same eror but for my case Live auction is installed on Java server , can any one help  it is working  in some systems and not in some system  I feel it is browser or Java issue Even SAP is helpless I raised a OSS note, your response  is highly appreciated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The most likely error that happened is due to the activex controls for java are blocked,allow the java scripts/applets in security option of your browser,clear the history and retry,it should work,it worked for me.

Regards,

kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjan,

Have you resolved this issue?

We are also facing the same issue.. Can you update us on the same if you resolved the issue?

Regards

Shyjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Any solution to this issue ? Please let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

try activate service sap/LACMESSAGING in TX SICF

Regards

Evgeniy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

Could you please give us some clue? We are configuring the Live Auction on ABAP server (available on SRM 7.01). We have done all the basic configurations to create and publish the Live Auction document type.

However, we are not able to luanch the live auction cockpit. Have any one of you expereinced using the LIve Auction Cockpit on the ABAP server?

Thanks and regards,

Ranjan

Ranjan Sutradhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I assume you are trying ABAP LAC using the decouple mode

iI order to launch the auction by purchaser, the replication should be a sucess in SUS system.

This is because we have specified "External Supplier System" and have configured the host and port for auction launch in the Technical Basic Settings as that of the SUS system.

Also check the below entires

Customizing Switch "Activate/Deactivate Live Auction on ABAP Server" should be active.

Create RFC HTTP Connection to External Server (SUS)

entry maintained in Table BBP_BACKEND_DEST

Regards

Sam

Edited by: Sam Chacko Ninan on Jan 31, 2012 11:30 AM

Edited by: Sam Chacko Ninan on Jan 31, 2012 11:33 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sam,

We are not using the decouple mode or offline auction (Auction in SUS). We are configuring the Live Auction in ABAP server within SRM system.

The customizing switch '"Activate/Deactivate Live Auction on ABAP Server" is already activated.

Could you please help us why the Auction Cockpit window is not getting launched?

Thanks and regards,

Ranjan

Ranjan Sutradhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Can you also check if you have given the EHP1 purchaser roles and also make sure that external system is not selected in the auction document.

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjan,

I am also work on the SRM 7.01 with ABAP LAC, it works fine!

Would you please check your local pc java version, mine is jdk1.5.0_19(X86).

Best Wishes,

Lorry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

We are configuring Live Auction Cockpit on ABAP server for SAP SRM 7.01. We have done all the required basic settings to trigger the Live Auction cockpit (such as customizing switch activation, assignment of required roles, activation of ABAP Live Auction, maintenance of Applet properties for live auction display).

When I try to trigger the live auction cockpit by clicking the button 'Live Auction Display' on the auction document, a java window for the Live auction pops up. However, nothing comes in the window.

I get an error message 'Applet failed to connect to the message server'.

Could you please guide me where is the issue?

Thanks and regards,

Ranjan

Ranjan Sutradhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjan,

We are also receiving the same error 'Applet failed to connect to the message server'. Can you please let us know how you resolved this error?

Thanks,

Surendra

0 Kudos

Hello Ranjan,

What was the solution to this issue? Even i'm encountering the same error message.

Regards

Arjun

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Are you using ABAP LAC or JAVA LAC?

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

ABAP Live Auction Cockpit.