A question about server configuration.
In uPerform client, after editing, the file can be published in Chinese.
However, when upload to uPerform server, and view as end user, the pdf file cannot display Chinese font. The English font can be displayed.
p.s.1 The question only occurs for Pdf, other files such as html, word and ppt are fine.
p.s.2 The uPerform server has already installed Chinese font for Pdf.
How to configure the uPerform server to display a specific font ?
Thanks and Regards.
I see that you have got response from Ancile today. Apologies for our delay.
I hope you don't mind that I past in shortened reply for reference to other users. Hope it works out for you.
What we've found with your exising uPerform document is that the font in
the purpose section doesn't reflect the font in the template, i.e. if
you specify "MingLiU" font in your template, this font is not reflected
on purpose section, but reflected on other sections, like procedure,
Steps are as follows to modify the font manually:
1. Open the uPeform template on your local PC.
2. Go to Styles tab.
3. Go to Bulk Style Language Changes from the right pane.
4. On the left pane, select all the items in the box under "Load Style"
button using Ctrl button.
Make sure all the items are high-lighted.
5. Select Hei-ti from the pull-down menu for Chinese language.
6. Click Apply.
7. Save and close the template.
8. Open the existing uPerform document "******".
9. High-light all the text in the purpose section from "Zhongwen
Shiyan..." to "xxxx" in Youyong Tishi.
That'll be 17 lines in total. You do not need to high-light the section
title of Mudi (Purpose).
10. Right-click on the high-lighted text > Format > Font Dialog > Select
Hei-ti from the font.
11. Click OK.
12. Try publishing.
If this doesn't work, please try MingLiU font instead.