cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About mismatch in print layout in direct print and print preview and pdf!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have created one smartforms,when I run the standard trasaction VF03 and select any output type and then when I click on print preview button,and then when I put PDF! in address bar ,the print preview will convert in PDF format,it will show output without bold and comes only in normal fonts.

Also, when I run transaction VF03 and direct click Print button, then it shows print as per requirement , but it overwrites some part on the end of page where company address is priprinted on stationary,so how can i show print format same in both condition without overwriting?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Based on the pre-printed page , allign the windows and fonts of values to correctly fit into the pre printed page. For doing the same, cross check the print preview of the smartform (NOT the PDF preview) along with the preprinted paper. Once the formating is complete, now try taking the printout and check whether the allignment is correct.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI friend,

The one which is coming in the print (hard copy) is the correct one.

Print preview may be different.

So if the print is coming in overlapping format means check whether the windows are aligned properly. Because if you have given any data in main window and when it grows it over laps on another window.

If that's is correct check the printer settings for it. Only these would cause the print to be distorted.

Check this and revert back if you have any issues we will help you.

Thanks,

Sri Hari

GaneshRK
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the "Form Attributes" in the smartforms, provide the page and the style which you need to print. In the "Page" goto Output options and provide the details as per your requirement.

Thanks.

Ganesh R K.