cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validating Delivery Note field in MB01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to validate Delivery Note field in MB01 transaction. System should not accept duplicate delivery note number while posting GR using MB01. How can I validate this field?

Regards,

Sam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

you can achive this by with help of ABAp consultant

following table will help you for same

MKPF for Material docuement header

check following link also

[;

Regards

Kailas Ugale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kailas,

Can you please clarify this? I tried Enhancement MBCF0002 and user exit EXIT_SAPMM07M_001 for validation.But I am not getting the error message displayed.What else has to be done?

Regards,

Sam

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

as i told used table MKPF and check delivery note there

and error message will be custom one not sap stnader which you have to define ABAP consultant will do this .

now question how its will check only check delivery number or refernce is sufficent or have to add vendor code also ?

it is up to you

as once refernce number can belong to two vendor( rearly) and if dont consider vendor code there then system will not post MIGO for second vendor enventhough MIGO not post becuse refernce number is same.

ask ABAp consultant seat with him and explain him,it is not big task

Regards

kailas Ugale

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kailas,

> Can you please clarify this? I tried Enhancement MBCF0002 and user exit EXIT_SAPMM07M_001 for validation.But I am not getting the error message displayed.What else has to be done?

>

>

> Regards,

> Sam

What did you do in this exit?

there must be something wrong in your coding.

But to tell you what is wrong you have to post your coding.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The check on duplicated delivery notes is not made within the Standard R/3 System. So, You may check

• User-exit EXIT_SAPMM07M_001 from the enhancement MBCF0002 which might be of help in your situation, as it

includes a function module that is called up when you enter a goods movement for each item, gathering information from the 4 tables:

MKPF (Material document header), MSEG (Material document item), VM07M (Additional data for material document item), D07M (Additional data for material document item).

OR

• One of the BADIs "MB_MIGO_BADI" or "MB_MIGO_ITEM_BADI" meet your requirement.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Agreta Gupta

tejyadav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Delivery note is just like a reference document number, You can try BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE, There in header structure BAPI2017_GM_HEAD_01 you will get field REF_DOC_NO, you can pass the delivery note value to that field & update in MB01.

Refer below thread for more details,

[Delivery Note in BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE |]