cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No batch input data for screen SAPMF05A 0701

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to post cross company code parked document in FBV0 when I click on save I am getting the error No batch input data for screen SAPMF05A 0701.

When I remove the cross company code line item the document gets posted.

Please any one suggest me that what should be the reason to get the above error when I include the cross company code line item in the document.

The above batch input session is running in back ground, If I run that in foreground by processing in expert mode the cross company code parked document getting posted.

Suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Nandha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check your recording whether all the fields are mapped

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply,

Every thing is perfectly mapped, i have one more dout.

in oby6 do we need to assign same posting period variant for all the company codes which are mapped for cross company code postings.

Suggetions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Posting Period is not at all an criteria for this error. Can I know the transaction you are trying to upload?

rgrds

YJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for the reply,

what uploading i am not uploading any thing.

I parked one item in fbv1 and i trying to post that item in fbv0 through back groung batch input session. i am getting the above error.

Thanks

Nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Parked document is consist of line item of cross company code?

rgds

YJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes obsolutely correct,

parked document consist of some cross company code line items.

Thanks

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did not understand on the part of Back Ground run/post? What it mean when u get into T-code FBV0 there is no option in any menu bar as "Back ground run",

rgrds

YJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

Go through below link you will understand the above error.

http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2053747

Thanks

Nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any updates please.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I found the solution for this error.

Actually i am posting cross company code parked document. in this case what happen's it will post two documents as per the company codes it will pick one clearing g/l for each company code and it will generate clearing line item it will post here for the clearing g/l the field status group is mandatory for business area in this case for the clearing line item the business area is mandatory but it is not deriving business area for the line item due to there is no substitution are any thing is not written for that g/l to derive the business area to post the clearing line item.

Due to the above configuration problem the batch input session is giving the error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nanadha,

I am facing this exact same problem .

The soution you have mentioned is actually the cause of the problem...ie.the business area is mandatory for one Comp code and hence the cross company code parked doc gives this error.

can you please share what steps you actually followed to resolve the above error i.e. how did you maintain the business area for the line item to resolve the error ?

Pls ackowledge.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

AUK.