Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FS00 Only balances in Local Currency Check box

former_member253084
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sap Gurus,

FS00 in that there Only balances in Local Currency Check box i want to remove the check box,but in that g/l account we have balances how to remove the check box.

I have a one solution

post the account to zero balance, uncheck the flag, post the old account balances again.

I know this answer but is there any other way or any program is available in SAP

If anybody knows please suggest me

Thanks In advance,

Bhaskar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

This message was moderated.

former_member253084
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

Thanks for your quick replay, i use this transaction code "OB_GLACC12" when i was save it showing Error Message like

"You want to save your changes. They will take immediate effect for all objects chosen. This action cannot be undone."

0000115405 // 3130 : The data contains error, you cannot save Message No.FH511

0000115405 // 3130 : Changing the balances in local currency not possible; acct has a balance Message No.FH085

0000115405 // 3130 : Keep balance sheet accounts in local currency only Message No.FH132

Can you help me how to change the Only balances in Local Currency Check box.

Thanks,

Bhaskar.

former_member188028
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OB_GLACC12 is helpful to activate/deactivate/maintain settings for GL accounts when there are no transactions.

This doesn't help you when the GL has balance.

Rgds

Murali. N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls follow the note

Note 70457 - G/L acc.mast.record: Balance only in local currency

There is no other options to do, we have to make the account Zero and then remove

In the note clearly explains, we should not make that errors to warning messages

Reg

Vishnu

former_member253084
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

Thanks For your Replay, It is Very Helpful answer.Hope we Will See some time If any one give the solution.

Thanks,

Bhaskar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

Can you move the balance out so it is zero, then you should be able to adjust the setting and then you can move the balance back in. This is the correct approach. If you change the message to a warning, the balance will display incorrectly.

Hopefully this helps you.

Thanks,

Jes

former_member253084
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jessica Zoccola,

Thanks For Your Replay, you given a good solution. But my client is not accepting this solution.

Some one Says There is one Program Like example "RFSEPA01" , But i was search in Transaction Code 'SE38" There is not Exactly Program for My requirement.If you have Find any Program or alternative Solution Please Suggest me,

( I searched in SDN They mentioned only Open item check box and Line check box that only have programs in SE38 Like RFSEPA01)

Thanks,

Bhaskar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

does that account have postings in different currency?

the program you mentioned above is for making the open item to a non open item change for accounts

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

This is the similar situation, i faced some time back and i believe that there is no solution to this other than making the account balance zero and changing the indicator.

Regarding the program RFSEPA01 which you are talking above, is the program which was available till 4.7 and used to switch on the Open item indicator of the GL Account. Now this program is not supported by SAP and it is also of no use for you in current scenario.

Thanks,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bhaskar for your information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to All,

This is very useful discussion, it helps me lot

Thanks once all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhaskar,

You can just take out that indicator. You won't loose a lot in doing that. Basically, that indicator controls the update of totals table GLT0. If you set that indicator, then only Local currency balances for the GL are updated in the GLT0 table. However, all the other tables still have all the currency values.

I don't think you will loose anything significant. If the message is an error message, you can set it to a warning message in OBA5.

You will have to explain the client what that check box controls, then they shouldn't have any issues.

regards,

Vishal.

former_member253084
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

Thanks a Lot for your Replay, I need a one information If i Do this thing

Can I move the balance out so it is zero, then I can be able to adjust the setting and then I can move the balance back in. This is the correct approach.

In future any effected on G/L report.Right now the G/L is SEK currency and selected only balance in local currency check box .

Right Now all postings are Done by SEK currency only.If i remove the check box it will allows all currency's,If i go to see FAGLB03,FBL3N,FAGLL03 and FS10N report Which currency it is showing

Thanks,

Bhaskar.

former_member188028
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

FBL3N, FS10N & FAGLB03 reports are as it as earlier.

And there is no relation between display of the reports and activation/deactivation of local currency.

If you activate this indicator, then only local balances will store in the tables.

If not then the balance in group and hard currency also stores alongwith local currency.

Rgds

Murali. N

former_member834665
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

The message control for FH132 is not possible in OBA5. Can you please suggest any other option to supress the message?

Thank You