cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CREMAS, ADRMAS and data filters in BD64

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have ALE configured to send vendor master data to an external system. Serialization is setup so that I always get an ADRMAS Idoc with each CREMAS Idoc. This is all working fine.

Now, though, I want to add a filter in BD64 so that I only send vendors in a particular account group. I have done that and indeed I only get Idocs generated for vendors in the account group specified in the filter in BD64. But, I now don't get any ADRMAS Idocs at all, for any vendors. Adding the filter in BD64 appears to have broken the serialization somehow.

Is there something I need to do to the config of the ADRMAS type in BD64 to make this work? Obviously what I want to get is ADRMAS Idocs generated only when a CREMAS Idoc is generated.

I must be missing a step somewhere. What is it?

Thanks!

Steve.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I thought this information might help someone (as I have been searching it for while )

Go to FM - ALE_ADDRESSORG_SAVEREPLICA and try to write Implicit Enhancement after line 1157.

Thanks,

Justin.

joseph_demoya1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

There is no need to write code to achieve this task. As suggested in this post

add a filter object to BD95 then assign the object to the message type within BD59

Review the link and post here if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Joseph

arnold_wiggins
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

I have exactly the same issue and setup as Steve above. Using CREMAS and ADRMAS with Serialisation Group and added KTOKK filter in BD59 and BD95. When I add the value for the filter in BD64, the ADRMAS iDocs fails to create. If I remove the value from BD64, the ADRMAS iDoc's start working again.

Do we need custom coding or is there something else missing in my setup?

Thank you,

Arnold

Former Member
0 Kudos

I still haven't found a solution to this, but we've decided to live without the filtering so I've stopped looking. I'd love to know how to do it, though, if somebody finds a way:-)

Steve.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

No, I hadn't seen that. Jürgen, you are a genius:-)

I'm not in a position to test this right now, but reading the note it sounds like exactly the problem I'm having. If somebody else tests this and finds it works before I do, can you please update this thread?

Thanks,

Steve.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Steve,

I have ALE configured to send vendor master data to an external system. Serialization is setup so that I always get an ADRMAS Idoc with each CREMAS Idoc. This is all working fine.

I have an issue encountered now regarding ALE interface for vendor master. I had serialization setup for CREMAS + ADRMAS + ADR3MAS.

The issue i have is the vendor contact person is not created in the receiving system for ALE interface. I am able to create the IDoc with in the sending system and receiving system for all message types but the problem is when I try to view the vendor master in XK03, it does not display the values for contact person.

Am I missing a step? Can you let me know the steps you did that made it work?

Regards,

Naj

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have only implemented the outbound end of this process. The system I was sending idocs to was (a) not mine and (b) not an SAP system, so I'm afraid I can't help with the inbound end of the process. Sorry.

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The solution for distribution of Vendor Master (with contact persons included) will use serialization group with ADRMAS, ADR3MAS, ADR2MAS and CREMAS and will use basic idoc type CREMAS06 and adapted coding from EhP7 SP05.

Just in case somebody else is interested.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi May,

Can you please share with us how you did?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

ADRMAS IDoc is meant only for Inbound process, that to with CREMDM, where in PI splits CREMDM into CREMAS & ADRMAS.

There is no provision to send ADRMAS as an Outbound process, you will have to design a custom idoc for address,

using ADRC and ADR6 tables in conjunction with vendor master tables.

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm sorry but I'm really not sure that's true. [This section|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/EN/f1/035c8fae3d11d3b540006094192fe3/frameset.htm] of the online help certainly suggests that ADRMAS and related Idoc formats (ADR2MAS & ADR3MAS) are indeed for outbound distribution as well as inbound. More particularly, look at [this section|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/EN/f1/035c8fae3d11d3b540006094192fe3/frameset.htm]. In fact, the IMG has options for automatically generating a distribution model for outbound distribution of vendors or customers with their addresses, properly serialised. That suggests to me that ADRMAS is fine for outbound distribution.

And without filtering in the distribution model everything works fine for CREMAS/ADRMAS as outbound Idocs. It is only when applying filtering that things go wrong.

Any more suggestions anyone?

Thanks,

Steve.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ADRMAS can certainly be used both ways.

How do you filter, please describe in detail.

I am certain it is achievable as we are doing it.

we do Distribution Using Classes

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/35/6f293b268b2239e10000009b38f984/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've added the vendor account group "LFA1-KTOKK" in BD95 and then in BD59 for message type CREMAS.

Then, in BD64 I add a filter group on CREMAS and put a specific value ("MAIN" in this case) in the filter. This works, in the sense that is then only generates communication Idocs for vendors in account group MAIN. However, it also has the effect of suppressing the generation of the corresponding ADRMAS Idocs for the vendors.

So I'm trying to filter whole Idocs rather than reduce Idoc segments, as the link you posted is talking about. That might be the difference?

If you have any suggestions I would be most grateful!

Thanks,

Steve.