cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FB01L

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru

I run the transaction fb01l and the default document type is SA. Can I remove it and insert an other document type?

Thanks

Rossella

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

is a parameter of the transaction code: use SE93 or enter it in table TSTCP

govind_gogate2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Rossella,

As I have understood from your question, you are using T code FB01L. When you enter, on the screen of the transaction, the default document type is SA.

You want to know, whether the doc type can be removed & entered a different doc type. The answer is yes - you can remove the defaulted doc type & enter some other doc type as per the business requirement.

I hope my answer clears your doubt.

Thanks & Regards,

Gov

Former Member
0 Kudos

My problem is that when I run the transaction fb01l the default document type is sa but I would like to have an other defautl document type. where I can set the default document type for the transaction fb01l?

Thanks

RF

0 Kudos

Hi Rossella,

You can change the document type instead of SA.

With Regards,

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which is the solution?

Thank you

RF

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rosse,

Check there is no such tranasaction code in SAP. May i hope that is FBL1N or FBL3N. You can change default document types with dynamic selection. Check in screen selection where you can find dynamic selection ( Right side 3 rd button),where you have to remove the default settings.

Rgds

ManiSuma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry the transaction FB01L exists.

With transaction FB01L you can "Enter General Posting for Ledger Group"

With transaction FBL1N you can "Display/Change Line Items"

Edited by: Rossella Fiorella on Feb 12, 2012 5:52 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

OBU1 you can change the document type for FB01L, if you dont have access then take a help of ABAPer.

YJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

in the transaction OBU1 there isn't FB01L

RF