cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Park and Post in Asset accounting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

In asset accounting there is no park and post functionality. Is there any way we can achive this, we want to use it when we do intercompany asset transfers T.code ABT1N. The need for this is for the other company to approve the journal.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi:

Welcome to SDN forum...In asset accounting there is no provision for parking in these kind of transaction to keep the consistency . Please have a look at OSS note 787350.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can I use workflow when the document is posted so that the approver can automatically reverse if its not correct, or there any Bapi to enable this to happen (the company code receipient to accept or reject the document).

Regards,

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi:

Use the workflow template to suit your specific needs. For ABT1N scenario you can use workflow. I do not know what level of detail you are asking about but you can definitely achieve it.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you know any template i can use? The detail will as follows;

User A - company code 1000 post the document .....the workflow must be triggered to user B

User B - company code 2000 will reject the document if he doesnt want the asset transfer to his/her company code.

former_member220489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please refer the below link.

[Workflows for FI-AA|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/9a/eb2c7dd435d1118b3f0060b03ca329/content.htm]