cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EREC: TREX Errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

TREX Stopped indexing, it was working fine until yesterday. I went into SLG1 and see few errors like below. I also see error that states, Candidate object NA 5...... doesn't exist. While its true, i cant find any candidate in HRP1001, how si it picking them up for indexing?

Below is another errors:

Error when determining the attribute values for HR object 01NA50000053

The incorrect HR object has the key 01NA50000053

The error occurred in program CL_HRRCF_SES_BUSOBJ_FROM_SPTYPCM00Y line 3

Serious error; see log

The error occurred in program CL_HRRCF_SES_BUSOBJ_CAND_SPT==CM005 line 104

Serious error; see log

The error occurred in program CL_HRRCF_CANDIDATE_ADMIN_BL===CM012 line 37

Serious error; see log

The error occurred in program CL_HRRCF_CANDIDATE_ADMIN_BL===CM012 line 37

Any help is much appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Because the free search doesn't taken into account if the profile is released or not. But the prerequisite of the candidate profile release for the candidate search is a very common known process in E-Recruiting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Nicole. That does help to understand.

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

If you find them there too, they should be prompted on the search (of course the candidates again only if their profile is released).

Former Member
0 Kudos

but as a recruiter you are creating these guys manually for an application. Merging other thread too, if i ALE'd employees they have to login and release their profile before they show up in search results? how could they be appearing in free search but not candidate search?

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Dhana,

Then try report COM_SE_SEARCH_IIF_TEST if you get the objects there.

Regards

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i see them in this report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole, any other suggestion on why these guys are not being indexed?

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Dhana,

Then they are indexed from our side. Do you have any documents in other status than 'optimized' in TREXADMIN for that queue?

Regards

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

nope everything is optimized.

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Dhana,

The DB entries are there and the objects are written to the change pointer table COM_SE_CPOINTER?

Regards

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

Yes i confirmed with our basis resource that entries are being created. i created one manually and we traced the entries to the table.

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Dhana,

Inconsistencies in a system are not a programming error. I would check my system for NA objects existing in table HRP1000 but have no relationships in HRP1001. There you should get a list of all effected candidates.

Regards

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

but there is no record for this NA object in HRP1000 or HRP1001, there is my confusion , if its in either one then i understand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

At this point i am more curious why the manually created applications are not being indexed. Any ideas on how to fix?

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Dhana,

No, there is no seperate index for that. Maybe there is an issue with the fields to be indexed for the search profile. Have you checked with report RCF_CHECK_SEARCH_SETTINGS if you have any issues reported there?

Regards

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nope nada, everything is green. After running trex, full index i only see one error related to 1 NA object. That NA object is not in the system either. I dont know what else i could do. Raise an OSS note?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I managed to delete the troubled candidates using program RHRHDL00, but some candidates are still erroring out and the NA objects are not in the system.

TREX is not indexing the applicants manually created by recruiter. Is there a different object for manual applicants that need to be included in TREX?