cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sd depot sales pricing from me21n to vfo1

krishna_mohan34
Participant
0 Kudos

i want automatic pricing at vf01 through me21n.

pricing should flow from me21n to vf01

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As already mentioned, this is not possible in SAP Standard.

Apart from suggestions above, you can try using Reference Condition Type & Reference Application in Condition Types.

If the Price components in MM & SD Pricing Procedures is exactly same you can use Reference Condition in SD Pricing Condition so that it can pick Conditions Records / Values from MM Conditions.

Go to T-Code V/06 & select Condition Type You can find "RefConType" under Master Data tab.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Jignesh.

Nice info shared

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jyoti Prakash,

Thank you for your appreciation.

It feels honoured to be appreciated by you.

Thanks, again.

Regards,

Jignesh Mehta

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks Jignesh Mehta

I need some clarification regarding this issue related to Copy control settings and Document Pricing procedure in Billing Type

In Copy control settings : VTFL - Is it required to maintain Pricing Source Field "A (Purchase order) " if no what needs to maintain?

In Billing Type What document Pricing procedure we need to use that MM or SD ?

Regards,

Prasanna

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Prasanna,

In Stock Transfer Cases there is no Sales document in SD, but still the basic Sales Order Functions like Item Category Determination, etc happens.

This is due to Default Order Type assigned to Delivery Type (NL or NLCC). Thus system uses settings in Sales Doucment Type DL to determine basic SD Functions.

Now coming to your question, in the copy control records Price Source is not required to maintain becase you are purely using SD Pricing Procedure itself.

In Billing Type, the Pricing Procedure will be simply SD Pricing Proceure with normal Price Detemination settings. But when it comes to maintaining Condition Records (in VK11) you will not be able to do so. This is because you have set Reference Condition (& aplication) in Condition Type (V/06).

The use of this setting is that you cannot maintian Condition Records in Sales Module, but System will access the Condition Record of the Referred Condition Type & Application (M - Purchasing). Thus if the Price components (Basic Price + Tax + etc) are exactly same in SD & MM Pricing, then values can be copied from MM Pricing. Means say for Basic Price (ZR00) you have set Reference Condition Type as ZN00 which is defined in MM Schema (Pricing Procedure), then system will search value for ZR00 in Condition Records of ZN00.

We are using this in Sales Order & Shipment Document. We have a requirement that the Freight paid to Shipment Vendor should be eaxtly same as one charged to Customer in Sales Order / Invoice. Thus Reference Condition is a perfect solution here without any Z-Development.

Hope I have managed to clarify your doubt to some extent.

Thanks,

Edited by: Jignesh Mehta on Feb 15, 2012 1:11 PM

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for valuable inputs

can you please explain the business case where we use Pricing Source "purchase order A" ?

Regards,

Prasanna

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh/JP,

I gone through your responses and impressed with your approaches. I have never worked in this scenario, hence on my part tried to explore any other alternatives. Just came across OSS 1590601 - Stock transfer order intercompany: how to copy price from PO to intercompany billing and it looks through standard configuration, the pricing can be transferred from STO to invoice. I am not familiar with Depot sales process, hence not sure whether the same procedure can be applied here too.

Kind regards,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jignesh

Now only, I came across this thread and wanted to express my appreciation to you for the way you explained.  Keep up the good work.  Needless to mention, in one way, I should also thank Shiva who have attached this thread here

G. Lakshmipathi

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi,

I sincerely thank you for the appreciation. Such appreciations acts as a motivation for us to continue participation here.

Also I would once again thank J Prakash & Shiva Ram for appreciation.

Regards,

Jignesh Mehta

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By standard configuration not possible.

Rightly said you would require different pricing schema at SD & MM.

Maintain similar pricing structure as that of MM in SD.

And maintain routine for Alternate Base Value at SD condition type to call value fornm MM pricing schema.

Also, you can use try with userexit V61A0001 - Customer enhancement: Pricing.

Regards

JP

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

As Per my knowledge it is not possible same pricing procedure copy to VF01.

You need to create Different pricing procedure for MM and SD

Regards,

Prasanna