Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DYNPRO_NOT_FOUND

abhijeet_mukkawar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi all,

i created one vendor using FM VENDOR_INSERT, bt when i try to display it using XK03, it throws DYNPRO_NOT_FOUND error, stating SCREEN DOES NOT EXIST.

can u tell me how to solve this problem.

13 REPLIES 13

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It seems the program calls dynamically a dynpro not defined, perhaps there's some problem on the screens flow: do you know which dynpro is missing?

Max

0 Kudos

hi,

yeah it tells as,

"Program "SAPLSZA1" tried to use screen 0000.

The screen does not exist."

what can b the solution for this.

0 Kudos

Hi

SAPLSZA1 is the function group to manage the addresses so you have some problem on how you have loaded the addresses data.

Find the point where the CALL SCREEN is done, there you should understnad why the system haven't find any screen to be loaded: screen 0000 means ANY SCREEN.

Max

0 Kudos

yeah Max,

u r right, i am using VENDOR_INSERT FM for creating vendor, thought it updates all the fields of LFA1, LFB1 and LFM1, i think it fails to update the address concerning fields of address table(and hence throws the exception). Whereas this is not the case when i create vendor from XK01.

Could u plz tell me what all address concerning table used in vendor creation thru XK01.

Regrads,

0 Kudos

Hi

It depends on which kind of data: the main table is ADRC, other tables are ADR*

Max

0 Kudos

hi Max,

Is there any other FM than VENDOR_INSERT, which updates all the address tables as well.

BAPI_CREATE_VENDOR cant be useful since it requires data to be given online and cant work when given thru some external medium like WebDynPro applicatio.

Regards,

0 Kudos

HI abhijeet,

If the bapi is not working why u don't try for the BDC.

Actually some days back i created one BDC for the XK01 and write the BDC code in one bapi and call that BAPI  in the web dynpro. I think you can also follow the same process.Create one table type in the bapi as importing parameter and pass the data and run the BDC using that internal table.

If you have any query let me know.

Thanks

Nishant Bansal    

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

I'm not sure but it could be an invalid adress-number in field LFA1-ADRNR....

Please check that the adress-data is correctely filled.

Regards

Rainer

anversha_s
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

one sugestion..

use the BAPI - > BAPI_VENDOR_CREATE

it is safe.

rgrds

anver

cedillof
Participant
0 Kudos

HI ,

Im facing the same problem, but when calling tcode XD03 or XD02. The error is DYNPRO_NOT_FOUND

Program "SAPLSZA1" tried to use screen 0000.

The screen does not exist.

Did you found a way to correct this issue ??

Best Regards,

Franklin

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I also get this error when i try to change vendor (MK02) !

How could i solve this?

Wkr Jørn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in the transaction XD02 we also had the shortdump "DYNPRO_NOT_FOUND". The system tried to start the Dynpro 0000.

To solve this, i had to change an entry in the table T077D. Field DEAR6 "Indicator: Consumer" i deleted the "X" and the transaction XD02 worked.

Regards

Markus

0 Kudos

note 1898691

regards,