cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create bulk queries via FM TREX_EXT_SEARCH_CELL_TABLE?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to do bulk query search via FM TREX_EXT_SEARCH_CELL_TABLE regarding the following conditions:

1. The search results shall contains field 'BULKQUERYNUMBER' to indicate query (Belong to)

2. Each query does consist of a special condition and the common criteria

Due to I make use of attributes TREXS_QUERY_ENTRY-QUERY_PART and QUERY_PART-BULK_QUERY_PART to accomplish the first item, but I don't know how to add the common criteria.

For example:

( cond1 or cond2 or ...) AND (crit1 or crit2 or ...)

cond* has its own bulk query number, and 'AND (crit1 or crit2 or ...)' are common criteria for each 'cond*'.

So far it could be fine if I define the queries like:

(cond1 AND (crit1 or crit2 or ...) or (cond2 AND (crit1 or crit2 or ...) or ...

the above common criteria must be defined the same bulk query number with query.

The problem is I have to define a huge of queries following the above logic, is there any way to simplify the query definition? Like we just define common criteria once.

Could you give some tips about the above fields?

Thanks a lot

Boer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member202253
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Boer,

I am looking for help on understanding TREX search. Currently I need to create autocomplete control(Fuzzy logic if user enter wrong spell on Product Description) on BSP. I found FM 'TREX_EXT_SEARCH_CELL_TABLE' which has query table of type TREXS_QUERY_ENTRY. I wanted to understand what information I need to pass in this structure. Below is sample data I am passing

LOCATION             = OBJECT_DESCRIPTION

VALUE1                 = ADDERALL 7( Actual product description: "ADDERALL 7.5 MG TAB 100")

VALUE2              

ROWTYPE             = ATTRIBUTE

OPERATOR           = EQ

CONTENT_TYPE    = A

TERM_ACTION        = F

FUZZY_SIMILARITY = 7000

INDEX_ID                = 3

if I enter ADDERALL 7.5 then my result is coming else trex is not returning anything.

Test scenarios like

1 ADDERALL TAD

2 ADD ERALL 7.5 MG TAB 100

3 ADDERALL 75 TAB

4. Adeall Tad

If you have any document related to FM please share with me(jonwal.nikhil@gmail.com)

Thank,

Nikhilesh