cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

muliple selection in line chart and display cumulative with single line

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI experts,

I have a requirements to create a dashboard where there will be four different line charts graphs that will show cash flow. I have name of cashflow like a,b,c,d,e,f... I have data for 5 yrs on monthly basis. user wants to have option to select cashflows in each of 4 line charts and display of cumulative cashflow from those selected cashflow. user can select a,b,c cashflow in first chart, and e,f,g in second chart and like wise on third and fourth. Each four graphs will have only one line for cumulative cashflow in that chart. Further, user want to have a option to select monthly data display or quartely or bi-yearly in the cumulative graphs for all 4 .

My question is, is it possible to create a line chart which will display cumulative of selection from user choices. I know we can display different line in a line chart using selectable legends. but it will not give cumulative. I need one line in line chart with cumulaive of user selection. Please suggest me if you have any idea how i should proceed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am afraid that's not possible in Xcelsius

Thanks & Regards

Romeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

I forgot to mention that i am using xcelsius 2008 sp3.